`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage Locker Raid

RE: Storage Locker Raid
i would like a shot at some vintage cardinals as well, if you are looking to trade, pm me

Cool finds and good for you to get to root through it all. It must be that kid in a candy store feeling. I have my wants marked in my organize and am looking to fill holes in my 70's sets. Let me know what you come across and what kind of trade we may be able to work out. Thanks and have more fun rooting!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Ok guys thanks for the feedback. Gonna go on a date with the wifey. will respond to all when i get home this evening, and yes it is absolutely kid in a candy store type feeling, so much fun. Thanks again.

cool, drop me a line when you get a scan of the aaron up... well centered is my main thing as long as its not creased up it will be an improvement over mine LOL
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Photos up of the Cardinals you were interested, as well as the Aaron. On second look a 4 may not be the correct grade, that may have been wishful thinking. Anyway EvilEmpire, I wil get yo you later today. Thanks for all the help and feedback again everyone.

Heres the link
http://photobucket.com/jwest1334

(07-16-2011, 03:30 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: JWest,

If you could, shoot me a price (by PM) on the cards I asked about as well as the following sets: I only need one of them as well...And if you find any other sets not listed, please let me know!

Unopened 1986 Fleer Update Set
Unopened 1986 Topps Traded Set

Thanks,

Dustin

Still interested in the '69 "Gibson Fans 17", the first '61 Cicotte (I assume that the bottom corners look OK), the '65 Maxvill, and the '68 "Briles Cools Off Boston". That is, assuming there is no back damage on any of them or creases I can't see in the scans. Thanks for posting them up.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

I'm salivating over this whole thing.....As for your dilemma, I have no idea what I would do. The Gem Mint 89 Bowman Tiffany Griffey that sold for 833.00 might sway my opinion...

if your interested at all i could use the tiffany set with griffey
no org, please do not send trade requests

dlcarst: you have no idea man. It's crazy. I honestly havent even mentioned the best stuff yet. waiting to get some nice images first.

beatles: no back damage or creases, and the bottom corners on the cicotte look the same as the top.

Michael: you lookin to buy or trade?

ah yeah a lil chewed on the edges there Wink

mine isn't much worse/better though haha

thanks anyway! I wish I had your dilemma there with what to do! if you start breaking and piecing out any of those sets, let me know on the 87 maddux cards!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors