`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another strange Datsyuk auto

RE: Another strange Datsyuk auto
i be happy to work for a card company making sure all the hockey cards are signed correctly Big Grin
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(10-03-2011, 05:46 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: A lot of people wouldn't help but feel that Modano was responsible, but Upper Deck knowingly sent the card(s) to him to sign or made him sign it in-person in front of them.

The shame goes to Upper Deck for yet another in their long line of mistakes.
seriously? UD has many ways of sending athletes cards to sign. through the team or through the agent are just a few ways the athletes don't receive the cards directly. while UD should have caught the error, Modano is definitely the one at fault for signing the wrong card.

how long as he been signing cards now? common sense would dictate you don't sign where someone else's name is either.
Email me at SkyFireX47@yahoo.com
[Image: sig6.jpg]

(10-03-2011, 10:27 PM)skyfire47 Wrote: seriously? UD has many ways of sending athletes cards to sign. through the team or through the agent are just a few ways the athletes don't receive the cards directly. while UD should have caught the error, Modano is definitely the one at fault for signing the wrong card.

how long as he been signing cards now? common sense would dictate you don't sign where someone else's name is either.
He probably gets paid for the auto either way...I don't see what his incentive is to do UD quality control for them.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(10-03-2011, 10:33 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: He probably gets paid for the auto either way...I don't see what his incentive is to do UD quality control for them.
what quality control does he do? "oh, this isn't my card. i won't sign it." it actually takes more effort to sign the cards and i'm pretty sure UD will still pay him to sign cards regardless.
Email me at SkyFireX47@yahoo.com
[Image: sig6.jpg]

It is 09-10 The Cup, not that it should make a difference.
I would think if it WERE 10-11 at least at QUICK glance if you were signing a bunch of stuff at once, at least he would be on a Red Wings card for the 10-11 season right? Considering it was the year before I dont know how that mistake happens honestly.