2 ELITE BLACK BOX BREAK

RE: 2 ELITE BLACK BOX BREAK
Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

DEfinitely interested in the Jalen logo man - it is afterall, numbered to his jersey.lol

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

After seeing the BV's given to Elite Black Box.. I am dissapointed.. I knew they were not going to hold too much value, but it hurt to see them.. I compared the base prices to chronology... hard to give solid pricing on ones with small print runs. I think this is how Panini is trying to hold value on their products... give a few players low print runs to up the prices on the boxes.. you can buy an Elite Black Kobe for $175, where boxes are going for $225-250. I paid $250 each for both of my boxes, but in return got about $25 worth of magnetic holders & a couple storage shoeboxes. So I'd say I paid a $240/box... I got a BV of $278, not including a redemption of 2010-11 Elite Black Box Signatures #115 Elgin Baylor/24, which I'd put a $30-40 value. So at the end I got about $300 worth of cards for the $500 I spent this passed weekend... ouch.. Guess it's better than drinking my money away..

All cards are FT, exept the Lakers. I picked up a few Lakers Elite Black Autos.. still waiting on a few.. most I paid was for Nick Van Excel /10... second most was for Odom /10. Excel was almost double what I bought Odom for.. Excel does not have too many autos, so hopefully, it holds value..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

That Robertson auto is beautiful. Tough to get your $ worth out of such a pricy product, but you did and then some. Congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I lost money.. $500 spent & $300 worth of cards.. I think it is hard to break even.. even if you pull a kobe.. & sale it $150-200, the rest of the cards will only sale for few bucks..
*United States Navy*

I think pulling such a fabulous auto makes up for it, IMO. I am not even an Oscar Robertson collector, but to go OT for a minute I think he and Bill Russell are the only two players that can go toe-to-toe with MJ in a "greatest ever" debate and hold their own. Just my opinion. BV is way overrated in a case like this.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I like Oscar Robertson, so I am happy. it's a beautiful card..
*United States Navy*