Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 ELITE BLACK BOX BREAK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had to run to the LCS to pick up some magnetic holders & another shoebox to store my cards. They had two boxes so I decided to try my luck & gamble.. maybe I'll have a 2nd chance at tomorrow's mega lottery.. I got my $5 ticket stuck on the fridge as reminder to check my winning numbers tomorrow night...

first box
Jalen Rose / Darren Collison / passing the tourch logoman 05/99
Elgin Baylor - redemption Status Signatures /24 PC keeper
Dan Majerle - Flag auto 146/149
Paul Millsap - crusade auto 35/99
Jrue Holiday - status jersey 65/99
Boris Diaw - crusade 2 jersey 71/99
Mitch Richmon - status base 18/99
Rajon Rondo - status base 94/99

2nd box
Oscar Robertson - Signatures blue 10/25
Kevin Martin - Reigning threats auto 88/99
Darko Milicic - Flag 128/149 ** all his signatures have his jersey # covered by his picture
Ray Allen - Reigning Threats patch 22/49
Joakim Noah - status jersey 05/99
Roy Hibbert - status jersey 37/99
Juwan Howard - status base 22/99
Robert Horry - status base 38/99

pictures to come soon. Trying to hook my printer/scanner back up to my laptop. For some reason it does not recognize the driver...

I am looking for all Elite Black Box Lakers autos...
I knew you'd crumble. Smile Too bad I don't see any Pistons in there. lol.
here you go.. all for trade.. except the redemption.. website says it will take 4 months.. I thought Panini was supposed to beat UD's 90 turn around...?? I must of been dreaming back then... I am still waiting on two other redemptions from JAN & AUG 2011... Maybe if I claim 50 redemptions for cards that were never signed, I can exchange them for one of those thousand Kobe autos they have laying around...

[Image: OSCARROBERTSON_ELITEBLACK.jpg][Image: PAULMILLSAPELITEBLACK.jpg]
[Image: KEVINMARTINELITEBLACK.jpg][Image: ELITEBLACKBASE.jpg]
[Image: ELITEBLACKLOGOMAN.jpg]
[Image: ELITEBLACKJERSEY.jpg]
[Image: ELITEBLACKFLAGS.jpg]
[Image: RAYALLENELITEBLACK.jpg]
hate those logoman patches... especially, since Panini decided to produce /99 each of one... I thought this logo was supposed to be hard to obtain... at least with past products that were released by other manufacturers they were... just sayin'
I'm liking the logoman cards, although I admit that this mass manufacturing kind of takes away the awe-factor from the real logoman cards...
(09-23-2011, 02:26 AM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]I'm liking the logoman cards, although I admit that this mass manufacturing kind of takes away the awe-factor from the real logoman cards...
They mass produced them to fill up space, since the cards are so much thicker than the rest.. most of the logo patches I've seen are off centered.. the flag patches/autos have some of the signature or jersey numbers, if the player wrote it, was covered... dislike flag patches & mass produced logomans... they should of at least limited it to 25... & get rid of the flags... they are in every Panini product... it got real old after the first three releases.. high end products should of something else... more eye catching.. even the stick autos are off centered... but I'll keep buying them, because i am addicted to cardboard...
some decent hits there, is oscar robertson autos still a case hit in panini products?
Id love a chance at the big "o" auto.
Would love a shot at Robertson and the Allen patch
Interested in the Allen Patch. Are you selling/
Decided to keep the Oscar.. the Ray Allen patch is available. open to offers.. looking for mainly Chronology base & LIMITED 08-09 "legends /99", and Topps Signature 08-09 "black/red facsmiles" that I need if trading for non auto.. always looking for Farmar, Bynum, and other Lakers autos..
Pages: 1 2