`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: new buttons

RE: OT: new buttons
yeah those buttons have always been there, i use them all the time.

Cant wait for selling fees !!

(09-13-2011, 01:21 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Anyone else notice the 2 new buttons on the forums, on the left hand side that say PM, and find?
No I did not! Thanks for the heads up.

(09-13-2011, 03:54 PM)john1580 Wrote: yeah those buttons have always been there, i use them all the time.

Cant wait for selling fees !!
Thanks man!! At least someone else on here know that the PM & FIND buttons aren't new!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(09-13-2011, 06:29 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Thanks man!! At least someone else on here know that the PM & FIND buttons aren't new!!
Congratulations? I guess? Don't know why it bothered you that much. The sun would rise tomorrow regardless.

I wasn't aware they were there, new or not. Thanks to Shezdoni for posting that.

(09-13-2011, 06:34 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Congratulations? I guess? Don't know why it bothered you that much. The sun would rise tomorrow regardless.

I wasn't aware they were there, new or not. Thanks to Shezdoni for posting that.
How can you be sure that the sun would rise tomorrow regardless?

(09-13-2011, 06:58 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: How can you be sure that the sun would rise tomorrow regardless?
Pretty sure the earth is not going to stop its rotations around the sun (resulting in the sun "rising" in the east) because someone thought the buttons on the Beckett message boards were new.

(09-13-2011, 07:37 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Pretty sure the earth is not going to stop its rotations around the sun (resulting in the sun "rising" in the east) because someone thought the buttons on the Beckett message boards were new.
Oh man, I guess my humor was not received with my previous comment. Oh well.