`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: new buttons

OT: new buttons
Anyone else notice the 2 new buttons on the forums, on the left hand side that say PM, and find?

Now instead of having to go to a persons profile page, you can send them a pm straight from the thread, and you can find all their post.

Also, looks like selling fee's are going to be starting up soon, as in my account under subscriptions, there is an 'add' money thing to your account.

New button an arrow in organize on the top left that when you click it, it opens your organize with a whole page.

2 new lines in Organize for managing your organize, and Manage Organize.

organize, the layout button has been made to only have 2 different layouts now, Trade and Sell
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: OT: new buttons
(09-13-2011, 01:21 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Anyone else notice the 2 new buttons on the forums, on the left hand side that say PM, and find?

Now instead of having to go to a persons profile page, you can send them a pm straight from the thread, and you can find all their post.

Also, looks like selling fee's are going to be starting up soon, as in my account under subscriptions, there is an 'add' money thing to your account.

New button an arrow in organize on the top left that when you click it, it opens your organize with a whole page.

2 new lines in Organize for managing your organize, and Manage Organize.

organize, the layout button has been made to only have 2 different layouts now, Trade and Sell
I can only speak on the first 2 buttons, as I've never dealt with Organize. The PM and FIND buttons have been there for a while now.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

once they start taking a cut for selling cards, think that will pretty much kill what little trade activity is left here.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(09-13-2011, 09:44 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: once they start taking a cut for selling cards, think that will pretty much kill what little trade activity is left here.
dunno bout that... i think their cut is half ebays and its much easier to deal with people on here than on ebay.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(09-13-2011, 09:44 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: once they start taking a cut for selling cards, think that will pretty much kill what little trade activity is left here.
And it won't affect trading, just selling.

Lots of complaints recently that everyone is trying to sell instead of trade anyway, so maybe it will actually help trading. (although I'd beg to differ about the 'little' trade activity comment. August 2011 was my busiest trading month EVER on this site).

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

My work computer is limited I cant get in my organize to see what you are talking about but I do see the 2 new buttons PM & Find
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-13-2011, 02:37 PM)waynetalger Wrote: My work computer is limited I cant get in my organize to see what you are talking about but I do see the 2 new buttons PM & Find
They're not new; they've been there. Didn't you see my post? Mine was the first comment.

(09-13-2011, 10:09 AM)ceocards Wrote: And it won't affect trading, just selling.

Lots of complaints recently that everyone is trying to sell instead of trade anyway, so maybe it will actually help trading. (although I'd beg to differ about the 'little' trade activity comment. August 2011 was my busiest trading month EVER on this site).
Agree...will not hurt trade at all.
Also agree...trading has been very active lately...

I like the new buttons, thanks for pointing this out.

(09-13-2011, 03:38 PM)dkotart Wrote: I like the new buttons, thanks for pointing this out.
The PM & FIND buttons aren't new.