`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I See Copper at the End of This 11 Color Rainbow!

I See Copper at the End of This 11 Color Rainbow!
Well, this show and tell comes courtesy of a generous super-awesome person who PMd me on Beckett regarding some PC stuff that I could use.

After gladly trading about $100 BV worth of Canucks cards to tpbconkey for two Irbe cards that I desperately sought, I had realized that some more rainbows of mine were completed following their acquisition.

First of all was the 11 color rainbow (10 if you discount the glove card) from 1999-00 Pacific Paramount, a real pain in the butt to put together. All of them are here (not pictured in the same order):

1) base
2) copper
3) emerald
4) glove-side net fusion
5) gold
6) holo-emerald
7) holo-gold
8) holo-silver
9) ice-blue
10) premiere date
11) red

I also completed the Francis/Irbe 2000-01 Legends rainbow (only missing the only-Irbe copper to complete the entire Legends rainbow)

All four are here:
1) base
2) gold (#/375)
3) silver (#/100)
4) copper (#/25)

[Image: irbeparamountrainbow.jpg]

[Image: irbeparlegendsrainbow.jpg]

Comments are always welcome and somewhat encouraged (I really enjoy reading them!)

RE: I See Copper at the End of This 11 Color Rainbow!
Beautiful cards. Those legends parallels are really hard to come by and usually big money.
I don't have either of those completed for Forsberg Sad

No more valuable metal than copper it seems.

I can't believe how similar parallels used to look back in the day. Were they TRYING to create as much confusion as possible? I'm enjoying trying to figure out which one's which though.

Congrats on completing one project and coming tantalizing close to finishing another.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Amazing feat! Congrats on the rainbow and thanks for sharing. I have recently acquired some insert sets that have Irbe in them... maybe something that you need?

Randi

Bruce great cards as always. I only hope that my richter collection can get to the depths your Irbe collection has.

Ps - I sent your package today. Let me know when you get it. I hope you enjoy. you'll have to let us know when you get your redemption.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Beautiful rainbow. I hope you are able to finish your other one.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

I almost want to start scouring the internet for cases of old products that are on your want list Bruce, if only to actually have something in my possession that you need, haha! It's impossible to see a more impressive Irbe collection my friend, my hat is off!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Thank you very much for all of the comments everyone! It's people like all of you that continue to motivate me with keeping my collection as awesome as possible!

(09-09-2011, 05:16 PM)rayeates Wrote: Amazing feat! Congrats on the rainbow and thanks for sharing. I have recently acquired some insert sets that have Irbe in them... maybe something that you need?

Randi
Believe it or not, I own every single insert card of Irbe ever released (that is not serial #d).

Good job Smile

Impressive is an understatement.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com