`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No NBA season...which players are done?

RE: No NBA season...which players are done?
Kidd and Hill will retire soon. Those are the biggest names that will be leaving quickly and also get plenty of playing time.

TMac and VC can make real money still, not what they used to make, but real money none the less.

Actually, AI could still be making money if he could not be such a head case and become a role player.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Anyone have an opinion on Ray Allen?

(09-09-2011, 10:34 AM)mrpunter Wrote: Anyone have an opinion on Ray Allen?
I give Ray 4 more years. That will make him a 20 year (if we have one this year) vet. I think his body is in awesome condition (look at how much he runs) and he doesn't really attach the rim too much so he's not banged up that often. I want him to play until he can't stand. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(09-09-2011, 10:35 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I want him to play until he can't stand. Smile

best line :-)

It's looking like a 50 game season. too much money to be lost otherwise

(09-08-2011, 06:29 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Hopefully they get a deal done soon. I hated the 50 game season, but I guess it would be better than no season.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

I agree, I would hate to see them lose a full season. That wouldn't be good for anyone.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Don't worry will have a seaoson! But isn't Tim Duncan getting up there in age?
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(09-09-2011, 10:10 AM)bengu Wrote: hahaha... naw the complete opposite...

everytime I hear about how great LeBron James is... I just watch this video and smile Smile

I'm sure you'd like this as well ping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WR86xLSITc
man that is an awesome video!!!!! i get chill bumps at these clips just peaking into the greatness of jordan, lebron will never be jordan!!!!! but lebron will be lebron and he will be in the discussion as one of the best players ever if he continues to play the way he has. now his killer instinct has come into question recently, but im anxious to see peoples perspective in 5 years after miami has at least 2 titles. if he ends his career putting up the stats he has and hasnt won a title, i think we will still have discuss that he is one of the greatest athletes to play basketball, but he didnt have the leadership and the killer instinct to do what needed to be done to win championships. but what he did leading and changing the cavs around is amazing imo. he taken an easy way out joining with 2 all stars to win, but he did it to win, and i respect that.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]