`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No NBA season...which players are done?

No NBA season...which players are done?
If the NBA do not go a head this year due to a work stoppage which players do you think will be done. A few years ago a NHL hockey stoppage ended a few careers of older guys. The complete season was lost and they never returned. I wonder which NBA players would be done if this happened. Guys like Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, JKidd, KG etc...
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

RE: No NBA season...which players are done?
From what I read over at NBA.com yesterday, it's possible there might be a season after all as the talks are looking good. Apparently, both parties are looking to meet again today and - hopefully tomorrow also. so finger's crossed.....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Hopefully they get a deal done soon. I hated the 50 game season, but I guess it would be better than no season.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I don't really think we have all that many old players that are contributors. There are a few like Juwan Howard and Joe Smith that could retire at any moment and even though they do a good job for 5 minutes a game, they would not be missed. Tmac and VC can still give you 20, but they are far from being what they used to be. I don't think KG is going anywhere for at least 3 years. Duncan may be on his way out in 1-2 yrs especially if the spurs can't compete for another title.

I don't think a lockout will cause a great loss of talent from any NBA rosters.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I think if we lose this upcoming season then LeBron James will be DONE! He doesn't have the drive to keep himself in shape!

(09-08-2011, 11:49 PM)bengu Wrote: I think if we lose this upcoming season then LeBron James will be DONE! He doesn't have the drive to keep himself in shape!
ur reaching bengu lmao. you hate on him so much, i think you got a secret man crush on him hahahahah.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

That is funny!

IDK guys.. who thinks grant hill has more then 1 more season? He did do surprisingly well last year. Antonio Mcdyess? Steve Nash is slowing down quickly I think. I do believe joe smith is done, but god he has been there like 20 years lol
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Sitting out a full year for an older player is much harder then the young guys. Plus most of the young guys will likely go play overseas. Older players would have a harder time getting going again after a full year out.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(09-09-2011, 05:31 AM)antriarc Wrote: That is funny!

IDK guys.. who thinks grant hill has more then 1 more season? He did do surprisingly well last year. Antonio Mcdyess? Steve Nash is slowing down quickly I think. I do believe joe smith is done, but god he has been there like 20 years lol
Grant Hill will be fine. He keeps himself in amazing shape. I watched an ESPN special on him and everything he has gone through with injuries and what he does now. I give him 3 more years unless he gets injured or decides he's had enough.

Jason Kidd could go a couple more years and he has been in the league longer than McDyess and Joe Smith who both came into the league the same year as Garnett.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(09-09-2011, 01:00 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: ur reaching bengu lmao. you hate on him so much, i think you got a secret man crush on him hahahahah.
hahaha... naw the complete opposite...

everytime I hear about how great LeBron James is... I just watch this video and smile Smile

I'm sure you'd like this as well ping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WR86xLSITc