`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Recentley Hear From Sportznuht?

RE: Anyone Recentley Hear From Sportznuht?
(09-06-2011, 06:25 PM)john1580 Wrote: Isnt this the second thread you've made about a bad trade ? you have no cards in your org, you have two id's on here, and in my dealings with you im pretty sure you're 14....that being said, how stupid could you be to post a thread about a bad trade when you're not supposed to be trading in the first place ?

Ouch
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

This is too funny. The sportznuht was a new trader so why are you shipping first to him anyway.
I noticed you have no responses the Beckett community who has called you out here. Haha! What ind of fool gets himself caught?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i just saw this and feel i need to stand up for myself, though i clearly told the whole community i was taking some time off. i am having extreme problems at the moment and the hobby slightly lead to it, so i have completely dropped it. as for the op, he refused to trade using the trade tool, and then sent me a damaged card. I need this time to try and figure out my life and not focus on cards, and him pming me 3 times a day is not helping. thanks to everyone who backed me up, and good luck in everyones collecting

(09-06-2011, 11:13 PM)sportznuht Wrote: i just saw this and feel i need to stand up for myself, though i clearly told the whole community i was taking some time off. i am having extreme problems at the moment and the hobby slightly lead to it, so i have completely dropped it. as for the op, he refused to trade using the trade tool, and then sent me a damaged card. I need this time to try and figure out my life and not focus on cards, and him pming me 3 times a day is not helping. thanks to everyone who backed me up, and good luck in everyones collecting
Sorry man, but just because you have to leave the hobby doesn't mean you should leave another guy hanging. If you agree to a trade and you didn't send you're end of it, then I'm not sure why you're complaining that he PM'd you 3 times because I'd probably be doing the same thing. Even though it was done outside the tools, you still agreed to a deal. As for the other guy, trading outside the tools here, making new accounts, trading under 18, etc. is just dumb because you're bound to get ripped off anyway. Sounds like you both shouldn't be trading.

(09-06-2011, 11:13 PM)sportznuht Wrote: i just saw this and feel i need to stand up for myself, though i clearly told the whole community i was taking some time off. i am having extreme problems at the moment and the hobby slightly lead to it, so i have completely dropped it. as for the op, he refused to trade using the trade tool, and then sent me a damaged card. I need this time to try and figure out my life and not focus on cards, and him pming me 3 times a day is not helping. thanks to everyone who backed me up, and good luck in everyones collecting
I am not backing him, nor am I backing you, but

If you haven't sent his end out yet, then return his card to him tomorrow, it takes 3 minutes to package, address and mail out a card, then PM the DC# to CEO, so that we know it was shipped, By Friday..........

get it done, and get it over with, then you won't have to be worried about it interrupting your life anymore, and the MODS can ban both of your accounts for violating the rules.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(09-06-2011, 11:23 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Sorry man, but just because you have to leave the hobby doesn't mean you should leave another guy hanging. If you agree to a trade and you didn't send you're end of it, then I'm not sure why you're complaining that he PM'd you 3 times because I'd probably be doing the same thing. Even though it was done outside the tools, you still agreed to a deal. As for the other guy, trading outside the tools here, making new accounts, trading under 18, etc. is just dumb because you're bound to get ripped off anyway. Sounds like you both shouldn't be trading.
normally, i would totally agree with you 100%, but as i said my health is depending on me not dealing with the hobby anymore (and that truly isn't an exaggeration). my health is worth worlds more than 15 dollars worth of cardboard to me and my family and friends

Quote:If you haven't sent his end out yet, then return his card to him tomorrow, it takes 3 minutes to package, address and mail out a card, then PM the DC# to CEO, so that we know it was shipped, By Friday..........

i dont want u guys thinking i was trying to screw over this guy. i was and am an honest person but i literally cannot deal with cards anymore for my health. im sorry. please pm me if this needs to be discussed further, im embarrassed that everyone can see this

(09-06-2011, 11:32 PM)sportznuht Wrote: normally, i would totally agree with you 100%, but as i said my health is depending on me not dealing with the hobby anymore (and that truly isn't an exaggeration). my health is worth worlds more than 15 dollars worth of cardboard to me and my family and friends

i dont want u guys thinking i was trying to screw over this guy. i was and am an honest person but i literally cannot deal with cards anymore for my health. im sorry. please pm me if this needs to be discussed further, im embarrassed that everyone can see this
If you can take the time from your health issues to post here, you can take the time to package up a card, and have someone mail it for you. You literally stole a card.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

I totally understand you when you say that you want to take care of yourself first before your cards. But when you agree on a trade with someone, they aren't your cards anymore they are theirs. The principle of the issue is that you have the obligation to finish what you committed to. You can't use your health as an excuse to not want to send the guy his property. If your health is keeping you from dealing in cards anymore, then yea you need to do what you need to do to get better. But you need to make the deal right or everyone is going to look at your situation in a different light.

ill do it, but not for anyone else. i dont care what people think of my situation, i care about my sanity and health. everything will be shipped out tomorrow.

(09-06-2011, 11:46 PM)sportznuht Wrote: ill do it, but not for anyone else. i dont care what people think of my situation, i care about my sanity and health. everything will be shipped out tomorrow.
Just because you are having health issues doesn't mean you can steal cards.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]