`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Recentley Hear From Sportznuht?

Anyone Recentley Hear From Sportznuht?
I made a trade with him weeks ago and he got the cards from me weeks ago and ive been pm'ing him a lot and havent gotten one reply or the card? Has anyone talked to him recentley?

RE: Anyone Recentley Hear From Sportznuht?
I think he posted a thread a few weeks ago saying he was leaving.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1455638.html

He apparently did make a stop to the site this morning according to his profile. Did you trade through the Beckett trade tools or through PMs?

(09-06-2011, 03:33 PM)chaseutleyrules5 Wrote: I made a trade with him weeks ago and he got the cards from me weeks ago and ive been pm'ing him a lot and havent gotten one reply or the card? Has anyone talked to him recentley?
it shows he logged in today.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

How is it that you made a trade with him having no cards in your organize?

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(09-06-2011, 04:32 PM)ceocards Wrote: How is it that you made a trade with him having no cards in your organize?
Umm...yeah about that...lol
Seriously though, hope you get it worked out
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(09-06-2011, 04:32 PM)ceocards Wrote: How is it that you made a trade with him having no cards in your organize?
the same way he is using a second id, sportscardfreak5

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Chris just blew that one up.
[Image: sy5ape.gif]

are you allowed to purchase cards from other members if you dont pay for organize?

Isnt this the second thread you've made about a bad trade ? you have no cards in your org, you have two id's on here, and in my dealings with you im pretty sure you're 14....that being said, how stupid could you be to post a thread about a bad trade when you're not supposed to be trading in the first place ?