`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Harper for Pujols

RE: Harper for Pujols
I dont think anyone is going to offer you a Pujols auto for Harper base cards, do you have a Harper auto to offer towards it?
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Yeah, I know that but the 2008 usa is his most valued rookie card.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Harper doesn't have any rookie cards yet...

LOL EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT!!!!!! I MEAN PROSPECT!!! I don't mean to be rude, but every time I see this thread has a new post I hope it's someone with a pujols auto. But then I check and it's just someone correcting me! Please don't post if you don't have an offer! Sorry Sad. And watch this thread is probably never gonna have another post besides me! Ugh, sorry, had to blow off some steam.

Revolving signature

I hear ya, but honestly no one is going to give up a Pujols autograph for a few Harper base cards.

When you offer alot of base harpers up and hope to get a pujols auto in return this is usually what happens....not trying to be rude...but you kind of asked for it.....it's like me saying i have a bunch of strasburg base rc(or prospect cards lol) and asking you for an arod auto or jeter or someone like that in return...would you trade a pujols auto for a bunch of base rc (or prospect cards lol) of harper ?

as stated above...noone here is trying to shoot you down or be rude, but you are highly highly highly unlikely to find anyone willing to trade a pujols auto for 4 base harper cards

if you are looking to do something like that your best bet would be to SELL the harper cards, and then use that money+whatever else to buy a pujols auto instead.

at least in my opinion. most people don't like trading down on nice cards and I'd definitely categorize a puhols autograph as a nice card.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I actually have 8 harpers. 4 bowman base, 2 bowman chrome, 1 bowman's best and the 2008 usa PROSPECT PROSPECT PROSPECT PROSPECT card.
And I see what your'e saying, a lot of people wouldn't give me a pujols auto. But I mean the low end auto's. There are some selling on ebay for around 120. That's around the value of these cards.

Revolving signature

(08-15-2011, 08:15 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I actually have 8 harpers. 4 bowman base, 2 bowman chrome, 1 bowman's best and the 2008 usa PROSPECT PROSPECT PROSPECT PROSPECT card.
And I see what your'e saying, a lot of people wouldn't give me a pujols auto. But I mean the low end auto's. There are some selling on ebay for around 120. That's around the value of these cards.
even if you were trading 2x sell value for the pujols auto sell value you'd still be hard pressed to find people to trade like down on the pujols

if you were offering more than the sell value for the pujols you might get someone to bite but even then you'd more than likely REALLY have to tip it in their favor...especially if you are dealing just base cards.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

OK, I hear ya. I guess this thread was pointless to start because 20 replies, 0 offers.

Revolving signature