`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction?

RE: Introduction?
(08-13-2011, 11:43 PM)fbcking Wrote: Welcome to the site!!! And check with me before move any Cowboys cards please. Do you plan to collect all Bears players ? Are you going to collect base or just GU and Autos?
The only worthwhile cowboys card I've pulled so far is the one I got today.

I'm not sure what a GU is. I do like pulling autos and the memorabilia because I want to add to the few pieces of memorabilia I have already.

Ok GU is game used like jersey or patch (good ones have more than 1 color)cards

GU stand for Game Used, so the memorabilia cards you're talking about (probably) fall into this category. if you have need any help with figuring out the message boards feel free to shoot me a PM and i'll help if i can
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Gotcha, yeah, it's all cool. I'm not really collecting for monetary gain, though if I found an amazing pull for a player I wasn't a huge fan of I might try to get local store credit to get more packs/boxes. lol

I'd collect the base sets, but from what I'm seeing with these new sets there are more parallels and subsets and inserts than the regular set. So I'm just going to collect the stuff that gets my attention.

Welcome to the boards! You're gonna meet some really great people on here. Have fun.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Welcome aboard. I've had a blast since I joined about a year ago. Big Grin Hope you enjoy it here!

here is a link to "ADDING CARDS FOR TRADED TO YOUR BECKETT ORGANIZE"

Live it. Love it. Enjoy your time here, Lots of good people here. Welcome
Insert Banner.

What shop in Jax? I live off Chaffee myself.... I frequent Jax Sports Cards. They have some big events there, Including a case break on Wednesday. That's where 32 people toss $45 each to grab a random team out of the bag. The shop then opens up a a case or 12 box mix and whatever team you pulled, you get all cards! Pretty fun! Cheap way to get some BIG hits too.
Hope to get to know eachother! Best of luck with your collection!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Welcome! This is a great site!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

Welcome to the boards, have fun. There are a lot of great members here and from the thread I see you have met some of them already. One thing I would say is be careful with the screw down holders cards have had a tendency to stick to them over time. For nicer higher end cards I use magnetic one tough holders and I know several others do as well. Hope you enjoy it here and if I can help with anything feel free to give me a shout
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641