`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So my cards that were being graded are finished and shipped so i checked the gradings

So my cards that were being graded are finished and shipped so i checked the gradings
All I can say is wow. One of my cards being graded is a 2010 Bowman Chrome Stephen Starsburg Purple Refractor. It got a grade of 4.5!

Centering Corners Edges Surfaces
8.5 9 10 3.5
Final Grade: 4.5

This card looks flawless. I was expecting to get a low grade on the centering because for some reason, Refractors have centering issues, but 3.5 on surfaces? I just dont get it. I am vary upset

On the bright side my other two cards I got graded got good grades.

Set Name: 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Refractors
Player Name: Bryce Harper
Date Graded: Monday, August 08, 2011
8 9.5 10 9
Final Grade: 8.5

Set Name: 2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors
Player Name: Jose Bautista AU
Date Graded: Monday, August 08, 2011
9 8.5 9.5 9
Final Grade: 9.0

RE: So my cards that were being graded are finished and shipped so i checked the gradings
ouch on that strasburg, 3.5 on surface is pretty harsh

RE: So my cards that were being graded are finished and shipped so i checked the gradings
there must be a pretty major flaw on the surface, front or back... a misprinted card i got graded just to get slabbed had a centering of 4.5 and i know that was extreeeeeeeemly miscut to get a 4.5

perhaps there is something on the back of the card that you didn't notice?
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

That is brutal. Sorry. Nice grade on the other two.

I honestly don't know what the price would be on this card. Im not sure i ever saw a Strasburg card with this low of a grade.

if you want to send it to me ill get it out of the case for you. Ive done it for other members with no problem . I wdnt wanna keep it like that , even if it was pc. That sucks

I would bust it open and send to psa, they are more lenient on the surface.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]
Brick 
(08-09-2011, 07:29 PM)john1580 Wrote: if you want to send it to me ill get it out of the case for you. Ive done it for other members with no problem . I wdnt wanna keep it like that , even if it was pc. That sucks
Thanks man I just might hit you up on that. I think im going to send it to psa asap. Lol

Hard hit on the strasburg!
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

ill take it off your hands if it for trade
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto