`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satellite Dish?

RE: Satellite Dish?
(08-07-2011, 04:42 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: You are guaranteed EVERYONE will make a left turn ..
HAHAHAA
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Dish Network Sucks. They told me they had the ticket (years ago) and when the season came around I canceled and they charged me $200+ to cancel. I have had little problems with DirecTV.
I collect
Football=Brees, P. Manning, HOF QBs/RBs Autos and Colts Rc Autos
Basketball=Lakers and Nick Van Exel Autos
Baseball=Pujols, McGwire, Gwynn and Ripken Autos.
Tell me what it would cost, I just might buy it.
Photobucket
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v422/b.../Football/

(08-07-2011, 04:42 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: You are guaranteed EVERYONE will make a left turn ..
And at least 1 crash Smile
Not exactly true! Next weekend they will also have to make right turns and U-turns. Big Grin
They do have 2 races at a road course each year. To me, those are the best races of the year, other than Talladega and Bristol.
Actually, that is another great DirecTV feature. 'Hotpass' allows you four different channels where you are viewing the race from inside four different cars, as well as hearing their radio transmissions. The drivers change every week and it is great to check out during commercial breaks on the main broadcast.
BTW, I was born & raised and still live in NC, so I have to like NASCAR. It was more accessible in my youth than the NFL was. Thanks to the Panthers, I was able to finally see NFL locally. I like football more, but I can't deny my fandom of the NASCAR Cup Series.

I ended up going DirectTV. I like what I see so far....It's only been a few hours.

Have you checked out the Scoreguide yet? They just added NFL to the list today. It really helps during the preseason b/c you know who is playing when and on what channel. They haven't updated tonights' scores yet though. That is kind of weird. Usually the game scores are updated thoughout the game. Just go to any sports channel (ESPN, Speed, Fox Sports, Versus (will be NBC Sports in January), Directv's SportsMix, CBS Sports, YES, MASN, etc.), then push the red button when you see the indicator in the bottom right of the screen.
Also, the Search/Recent Searches feature is real cool. I keep my favorite shows in the 'recent searches' list and can check real quick to see when they are on and when they repeat on any channel. Plus, it REALLY helps when two shows you wanna watch are on at the same time. You can click the 'showings' button and see which shows work better to watch during the first airing vs. the repeat airings. Since I am at work during Prime Time, it helps me know what I should record and what I can just watch at a later time after work.

I'm still learning a bit. But the Installer did show me the red button, and the scores that pop up. I love how they categorize the channels. The DVR holds a helluva lot more than comscams DVR.
When I called comcast to cancel they had lowered my price down to only 20.00 more a month. My bill was 115-120 and they raised it to 265, then ran this stuff on me that since I called, they put me on some new promotional rate that lowered my price, and sorry about sending you a bill that was retail pricing.
Bub-Bye!

Did you get the NFL season ticket for free? I did when I switched in June.

Sure did. If anyone thinks of switching, get a account number from a buddy on here, and save yourself and a buddy $10 a month for 10 months. I got deuce's number, and a buddy of mine signed up, so I'm saving 20 for 10 months. That is a couple free Barry cards. Can't beat that!

Thats good at least this year. You want have to shell out over $300 for it. That is a lot of Barry's.

Yea, the second year is when I'll get bent over. That two year contract will get ya in the end so to speak.