`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT -- Need your prayers!

RE: OT -- Need your prayers!
Thoughts/prayers and a thank you from my family to yours for a safe and speedy return home!
-Craig

my prayers are with him
My best friend joined the army and went over seas after we graduated and I stay worried about him.

(08-04-2011, 03:07 AM)all day baby Wrote: My son is in the National Guard, and was deployed to Afghanistan last month for a total of 9 months. Since he has been there, 3 Guardsmen from his battallio have been killed... in less than one month.

I fully support his choice to serve our country, but I want him home safe when his tour is over. Please help make that happen with your prayers Thanks.
Consider it done!! And thanks for your son's defense of our country!! May GOD Bless your son!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I know it's tough Stump, I'll be thinking about you and your family, brother.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Thoughts are with you and yours, ADB.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

ADB,

I will be praying for your son's safe return as well as the safe return of all of our men and women who serve our country.

God Bless,

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I have a son in the Marines . He has not Deployed so far but I know that day will come.
He was just home on leave less than a week ago. It had been a year since had seen him.
I know its got to be tough.
My Prayers will be with your fine Soldier, as well as all troops currently deployed.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

(08-04-2011, 03:23 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: My Prayers will be with... all troops currently deployed.
Good point, They ALL need our prayers. Many will be ending their tour in Afghanistan and returning home, but the sad realities are -- 1) Many will not be coming home alive, and 2) They will be replaced with other soldiers.

Thanks to everyone who has posted and to those that didn't post too. I appreciate the comments and the warm feelings.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Prayers just sent up for your son, your family and all the people and their families who are over there now.

[Image: cbcollage2.jpg]

I Collect Chris Brown Autos, MultiColored Patches & 1/1's

My Chris Brown Collection

My prayers go out to you and your family along with collinsfanatic and mattfastiggi's families and all the other troops and their families. Thanks for your service Marines21
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.