Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT -- Need your prayers!

RE: OT -- Need your prayers!
You got it!
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

My prayers are with you and your family. My brother is over there as well.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

God Bless him....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I have a good friend of mine in Bagram right now. I will keep your son in my thoughts as well. He is doing this country proud.
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

absolutely. positive thoughts & prayers for your child and all the rest over there.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

My thoughts & prayers are with your family.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Got a brother over there as well. Thoughts and prayers for your son
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

My family's thoughts and prayers are with him.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

You and your family will be in my prayers. I can't imagine my son in such a thing. I would be freaked out too. My brother just retired from the Army. He was in the Gulf War but luckily he didn't have to go back there for this campaign. God speed!

i will def keep him in my thoughts and prayers, i spent 8 months in aghanistan in a town called salerno which is outside khowst and it was rough and then spent 8 months in fallujah iraq while serving in the marines. ive lost many of good friends while i served and i know what he is going through.he has his brothers in arms by his side watching his six so he will come out a better man and a great inspiration to all. does he need care packages? i always send them to my friends that our still in if he wants one from a fellow military man pm me his address over there ill put something together for him! god bless
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]