`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The Official Freebie Show Off Thread Is Here!!! Post Your Freebies Here!!!

RE: The Official August Freebie Month Show Off Thread Is Here!!!
(08-10-2011, 08:51 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I've got a bunch going out tomally.. Wink
hey Kel, gave you a shout while ya were on vaca, if ya missed it, thank you for the rams lot. i was able to add 75% of em to my pc nice ratio of haves/wants. glad ya liked the duck stuff i wasnt sure...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(08-17-2011, 11:04 AM)420ramsfan Wrote: hey Kel, gave you a shout while ya were on vaca, if ya missed it, thank you for the rams lot. i was able to add 75% of em to my pc nice ratio of haves/wants. glad ya liked the duck stuff i wasnt sure...
Oh, man, thje package you sent was killer! I LOVED it. As for the Faulks, I needed all but 2, so you did good on that as well!

We need to compare dupes one of these days and see if we can't help each other out.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-17-2011, 10:56 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Me thinks there's no prob with that. Freebies are fun anytime! Plus, I *know* the financial stuff-I don't even have a job and am living off of savings, at least for now...Funny how quickly they disappear though.
I have a package for you too, but am still getting it together. It may well be September before I have it sent...
That's what I was thinking, too. I could probably send this month, but it would feel 'irresponsible' until I can get this taken care of....kinda hard to look the other half in the face when you're drawing out of savings, adding a huge chunk on cc and mailing packages Smile All will be good soon tho. Looking forward to getting a package Smile Hope you find work soon Smile

Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I got the shoutout that you did and appreciate it.

There's nothing worse than taking time to go through ALL of my cards, to send out to someone as a freebie, then not hear anything back, ever (hint, hint)...

When I hear nothing back from the people, I give them a nice checkmark next to their name so's I remember that I didn't even get a polite thank you...

I love helping people out (newer people take note) and a quick thanks is a nice thing to get in return.

(08-17-2011, 11:16 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I got the shoutout that you did and appreciate it. There's nothing worse than taking time to go through ALL of my cards, to send out to someone as a freebie, then not hear anything back, ever (hint, hint)...

When I hear nothing back from the people, I give them a nice checkmark next to their name so's I remember that I didn't even get a polite thank you...

I love helping people out (newer people take note) and a quick thanks is a nice thing to get in return.
Everyone likes a thank you. I know I gave you one awhile back went you sent me some SJax and some Giants (so i hope not to have a checkmark lol). I would find it rude not too say thank you. Its really nice when people are willing to send a freebie out. So thanks again KKG! Top member you are!

I received an awesome package from ftballcardz yesterday

including these Steelers defensive greats (I didn't have any of these)
[Image: newsteelaz.jpg]

He also threw in some Woodley base cards that I didn't have
[Image: newwoodley2.jpg]
The Longevity RC is 147/199

Oh and then the mind freak came when I saw this bad boy

[Image: newwoodley.jpg]
4/50 RC very nice!

This was an awesome package and I definitely owe you one!
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

the Hit list are awesome kennycooks. One of those late 90's inserts! Great package overall.

I'm seein some really great stuff here Smile

(08-17-2011, 01:36 PM)kennycooks Wrote: I received an awesome package from ftballcardz yesterday

including these Steelers defensive greats (I didn't have any of these)
[Image: newsteelaz.jpg]

He also threw in some Woodley base cards that I didn't have
[Image: newwoodley2.jpg]
The Longevity RC is 147/199

Oh and then the mind freak came when I saw this bad boy

[Image: newwoodley.jpg]
4/50 RC very nice!

This was an awesome package and I definitely owe you one!
Glad to help a fellow Steeler collector out. Im happy you liked them.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Mailday for Kelly!!

Gotta thank Cybertrenz (he's been on fire lately, eh?!) & rgf17 for ALL the freebies!

R&S Mike Williams Studio Rookie /500 (NEEDED!)
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 005.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]

And Cybertrenz...WOW, do you know how long I have wanted a Phenom card????
First everything but the Phenom..
Gilyard Jersey..
[Image: 006.jpg]

Holt
[Image: 008.jpg]
[Image: 007.jpg]

And, my little Mardy

[Image: 010-2.jpg]