`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have $500 to spend at a card show...

RE: You have $500 to spend at a card show...
I just had this shot and I totally didn't buy any T206 crads...lol...I went nuts on Rasmus, Holliday and Ozzie Smith...

Id look for a nice Nolan Ryan RC
or A Bird, Magic, Irving RC
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

I'd pull all stars and HOFers from the 10 for a $1 boxes and 3 for a $1 boxes and later back my truck up to the front doors and break out the wheelbarrow.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(07-27-2011, 07:01 PM)TM Sportscards Wrote: You win $500 from the show's promoter, but you can only spend it at the card show. What do you spend it on? Vintage, Autos, Packs, 25 cent cards, one $500 card, jerseys, etc...

How would you spend that $500?
Ted Williams Autographed card

Carl Yastrzemski Autographed card (w/ leftover money)

A nice balance of decent g/u & autos of players you like and maybe a real nice $175-200 high end auto.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Honestly i would try to find a really nice Pujols auto probably run you around 300-350 bucks. Then i would take the rest and try and get another awesome expensive card either for the PC or something that will hold its value. Maybe a nice Jeter auto or something similar to that.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I would look for a mint Nolan Ryan rc. It would be the jewel of my '68 collection. Or a Bob Feller AU from the '30's.

$400 worth of boxes (a variety, probably from 2010-11) and then $100 on PC cards
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Vintage

If i was really feeling lucky i would spend it all on WAX. HIGH END WAX if i could find it. topps triple threads or topps sterling.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !