`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent collection find.

Recent collection find.
I was cleaning my folks attic out and ran across the box of cards I collected back in the 80s. It was my first card collection. I haven't really went through much of it but it looks to be over 5000 total cards from late 50s to early 80s. It looks to be mostly baseball and football but I have ran across a few basketball and hockey. Now to the bad news. Most of the stuff looks to be in shape you would expect since I probably bought most for nickels, dimes and quarters back in the 80s.

So is there a market for any of this stuff? Even the poor quality stuff I would imagine could be used as temporarily set fillers.

I added some examples of the stuff to my organize under the vintage folder if anyone wants to take a look there. There is 1000s more cards to be added but I am not going to add everything until I know there is even a market for it. If you look at the vintage folder do not pay attention to the condition it is marked. If anything interest you inquire with me and I will give you the condition as 90% of the stuff is probably EX and below.

Here is the Al Kaline 1959 and I would say at least 1/3 of the cards are in this condition or worse.

[Image: kaline59.jpg]
My wants

AJ Green AUTO
Rookie Cards
Ticket Stubs

RE: Recent collection find.
Cards like that Kaline you may have a chance to trade or sell, but you can probably forget about anything post-1970.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts