`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale Thread

RE: For Sale Thread
i could use the bowman wade if you ever get back into trading.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

ud should have named the hard to get game dated cards a different name, theres a lot of confusion amongst collectors about the cards. seems like at least once a year, someone asks if there base cards are the game dated version, but i believe all the base cards say game dated, i actually like the facts on the card from the specific game pictured. i love youre older hot prospects cards, they were nice sets and fun breaks. i would take your jordans but already got them, good luck on the sell.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 09:40 PM)chemainus Wrote: i could use the bowman wade if you ever get back into trading.
That wont happen I bought it from him. Just an FYI. Sad
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 01:38 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: ud should have named the hard to get game dated cards a different name, theres a lot of confusion amongst collectors about the cards. seems like at least once a year, someone asks if there base cards are the game dated version, but i believe all the base cards say game dated, i actually like the facts on the card from the specific game pictured. i love youre older hot prospects cards, they were nice sets and fun breaks. i would take your jordans but already got them, good luck on the sell.
To my knowledge, all of Series 2 said Game Dated but not all of them had the parallel. Series 1 only said Game Dated on the base and the parallel for that base.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards