`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i break this? 93-94 topps series 2 box

Should i break this? 93-94 topps series 2 box
So i have an unopened sealed box of topps series 2 from 93-94 that i picked up around that time and haven't opened it yet. I believe its a retail box but i'll have to check to make sure. Anyways, do you think its worth it to open and find out what lies ahead? Or keep it sealed?

I should also mention that i'm trying to get rid of most if not all of my basketball cards as i haven't collected these since 1996 (which i've been adding my org) I'm strictly into baseball now.

Thoughts, comments?

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Should i break this? 93-94 topps series 2 box
Not a whole lot of big $$ cards in that particular box. Those types of boxes can usually be picked up on the cheap at flea markets and card shows, rarely for more than $10-$12. May not be worth busting if you aren't into basketball anymore.

However, I personally love busting old boxes and would trade you some baseball cards I'm trying to get rid of for the box! Or at least for your basketball if you aren't interested in that kind of deal. Take a look at my meager collection if you'd like!

RE: Should i break this? 93-94 topps series 2 box
OK thanks.

Sure i can check it out when i get home tonight. I have a ton more basketball cards to add as my collection it from 89-90 to about 95-96.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.