`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or what?

RE: Is it just me or what?
(07-17-2011, 03:46 PM)floydtown Wrote: I would disagree, trades are much easier with org than trying to complete a trade through posts or pm's, then looking up bv's. That takes up way more time than looking through the organize.
With organize, You see all the cards the other trader has and its bv right in front of you.

Whatchu do for a livin' Mr. Business Man? Sell Shoes? K-K-yeeaahh oh
lol kidding
I pretty much wear a mag on my lap when I am trading here or anywhere else. I was a big deal back in fourth grade math so the multipliers and decimals dont scare me too much like the kids these days. I actually had to show someone how that worked at a show last weekend. 2.5 X 1.25 is well beyond most eighth graders these days apparently.

TBH, I was pretty livid about this whole situation during the change over but now I realize the only pain it has caused me is having to send this message to fifty different people.

"Sorry that card is gone and not available. I dont have access to organize to remove it. Did you see anything else?"

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: Is it just me or what?
Dont sell shoes, Im a Soldier.

If u can afford the magazine u can afford either the OPG or the 19.95 a year for the OPG (or the whopping $1.66 a month if u break it down)
K-K-yeeaahh oh Smile
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)