`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or what?

Is it just me or what?
Is it just me or is it now with the new site people are LESS active responding to trades?

I used to get 10+ trade offers/responses/PM's a day pretty much and now I get 10+ trade offers just sitting there from traders that I sent out.

And I am not even talking about sending blind offers on cards to traders who havent been on for months, but logging in the past week or so.

It is maddening, it makes me really question staying/paying here at times.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

RE: Is it just me or what?
Could be that they don't have access to the organize/trade.

I think it's because you don't get notified on this site. The only way to know if you have a trade offer is by clicking the trade tab and I forget a lot
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

i had a few offers i had no clue about. beckett never notified me and it didn't say you have a trade offer above the message boards like the old site did. I just happened to click on the trades page to check something.
no org, please do not send trade requests

Trading is down big time since the latest switch. I had 300 in the 2 past years but only 15 or so since the switch. Ive questioned staying after my script is up also.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I to think most of the problem is you have to click on the trade tab to see if you have any offers it would help if they notified you when some one wants to trade.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-16-2011, 06:42 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I think it's because you don't get notified on this site. The only way to know if you have a trade offer is by clicking the trade tab and I forget a lot
I get an email every time a message is added to a trade or if a trade is countered/sent to me.

I get notified everytime something happens in org- do you guys have your email address listed correctly in your account?
Click my account, then notification options and see if you are setup to get notified
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

well that explains it i check my email maybe twice a month.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-16-2011, 07:46 PM)bman12 Wrote: well that explains it i check my email maybe twice a month.
That would do it as I get the messages no problem also.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket