`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Dream Card

RE: Your Dream Card
I have way too many dream cards....a lot of them have have been mentioned already.

I'd have to say a high grade 1953 Bowman Color Stan Musial. Next in line would be the '53 Bowman Pee Wee Reese. Two of my favs!

Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

Mine at the moment is a really nice copy of the 1954 Dan Dee Potato Chips Al Rosen. Most of the ones I see are terrible.
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

(07-14-2011, 11:13 PM)walth4 Wrote: I have way too many dream cards....a lot of them have have been mentioned already.

I'd have to say a high grade 1953 Bowman Color Stan Musial. Next in line would be the '53 Bowman Pee Wee Reese. Two of my favs!
+1...two of the biggest hurdles to complete my '53 Bowman Color Set.

Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(07-15-2011, 09:53 AM)beatles guy Wrote: +1...two of the biggest hurdles to complete my '53 Bowman Color Set.
That's a pretty awesome set to complete! It's on my "someday" list. How far along are you?
Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

(07-15-2011, 09:46 PM)walth4 Wrote: That's a pretty awesome set to complete! It's on my "someday" list. How far along are you?
Not even close, just traded for my 6th card Smile
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Tough choice between:

1939 Play Ball Ted Williams Rc
1954 Topps Hank Aaron Rc
1952 Topps Eddie Mathews Rc
either 1933 Goudey Jimmie Foxx Rc

(07-14-2011, 12:15 PM)wampier Wrote: LOL, When I was a kid... One with me on it...

Now. Joe Jackson auto... Yes I know he was illiterate, but I have seen his signature a few times
I live in NC and one day my wife decided to take me down to a Greenville(SC) Drive Minor League Baseball game. On The way down she asked me about Shoeless Joe Jackson. I told who he was and basically how high his .AVG was, then she said "good, 'cause we are going to The Shoeless Joe Jackson Musuem(which was originally his HOUSE!) and we also went to HIS GRAVESITE!! You can only imagine my excitementSmile

Been trying to save up for a nice graded 1949 Bowman Richie Ashburn. A month ago I picked up one that was on my list for awile and that was a PSA 7 1973 Topps Mike Schmidt RC. I know its not that expensive of a card buts its one I really wanted and had a hard time pulling the trigger on for some reason or another.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

I have a few....

1948 Bowman Warren Spahn RC AUTOGRAPHED (saw one on eBay....soooo nice)
1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle (for my set)
1952 Topps Eddie Mathews RC
1954 Topps Hank Aaron RC
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

1968 Topps Nolan Ryan RC