`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants fan/collector

RE: Giants fan/collector
I thought he wanted to know of a different player since he mentioned Trevor Wilson in the first post.
[Image: BeckettSig.jpg]
I collect: Jeff Bagwell, and have Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Billy Wagner, some Pence and Clemens to trade for his cards

(07-08-2011, 07:19 PM)eazy e Wrote: Does anybody know someone on these boards thats a die hard Giants fan? Or possibly a collector of Trevor Wilson. I have a pretty nice in person auto that I would like to give to someone who would enjoy/appreciate it more than I do. Thanks.
what is his initials of his first and last name for a hint?

Do you have any other autographs your giving away... Not interested in this one but let me know if your giving anything else away/ LOL
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(07-08-2011, 07:19 PM)eazy e Wrote: Does anybody know someone on these boards thats a die hard Giants fan? Or possibly a collector of Trevor Wilson. I have a pretty nice in person auto that I would like to give to someone who would enjoy/appreciate it more than I do. Thanks.
is he a pitcher?

Kevin Mitchell rocked a stache in his rookie card, but he wasnt a Giant then. I found a couple of other players who rocked the stache for their rookie cards, but either werent on the GIants for that year like KEvin, or didnt play for the Giants in both decades.
I collect: Jeff Bagwell, and have Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Billy Wagner, some Pence and Clemens to trade for his cards

WEll CRAP.....LOL Sometimes I wish I had my brain.....Totally forgot I gave away who the player was in the first post. Posted it up like a week ago and nobody replied...Ugh Im a retard. Dang just when it was starting to get fun.LMAO. Its a 89 Topps Trevor Wilson.
Photobucket
Like I said nothing special. I'm not a charity but I figured there must be a Giants fan out there that would appreciate it.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

so do I win, haha!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-14-2011, 11:45 PM)eazy e Wrote: WEll CRAP.....LOL Sometimes I wish I had my brain.....Totally forgot I gave away who the player was in the first post. Posted it up like a week ago and nobody replied...Ugh Im a retard. Dang just when it was starting to get fun.LMAO. Its a 89 Topps Trevor Wilson.
Photobucket
hehehehehe

Thats what confused me. You had mentioned Trevor already so I thought you were looking for someone else. Big Grin

I am good, haha! It was a trick post, you boys need to pay attention. I win, I win!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html