`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
(07-06-2011, 02:30 PM)thecheeseman Wrote: I would have never had the cash for it either if I would have got that pristine Durant rookie.
I know what ya mean!!! I bet your glad you got that instead huh?...lol Congrats!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 02:39 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: I know what ya mean!!! I bet your glad you got that instead huh?...lol Congrats!!!
Thanks man and yeah I am because im sure I could find another pristine durant but not another one of these especially with that 9.5

(07-06-2011, 02:46 PM)thecheeseman Wrote: Thanks man and yeah I am because im sure I could find another pristine durant but not another one of these especially with that 9.5
Right I need to continue find good gems myself!!!

(07-06-2011, 08:39 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [Image: 69.jpg]

They're in this pic right here.
And yeah, we've traded before. Smile It was a long while ago though. Me, I'm not really picky on subgrades, however, I think that the overall trade should be done a little differently. For instance, if I had a 10 surface, a 10 corners a 10 edges and a 7.5 centering, I don't think an 8.5 should be the highest grade it can get. 37.5/4 = 9.375. So you could either do rounding to the half, and that would take you up to 9.5, or you could round down, and that would still take you to a 9. That's my personal feel.
Very nice BGS's you got there are those two Mr. Billups graded cards? If so those are nice to have by themselves!!! Thank you for sharing again!!! Smile

Yeah, they are. Got all four of them by trading. I have a credit of $100 and a promotion of $25 to double the amount, but I just haven't come up with the money yet for shipping and the $25 to double it. I have cards in this thread that I want to get graded.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-06-2011, 02:17 PM)thecheeseman Wrote: Should have this very soon Smile

[Image: KGrHqMOKjEE330-cMbBOC9Yd6qQ_12.jpg]
So you are the one that won this card Smile I was watching it but didnt pull the trigger Smile Nice pickup.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 10:30 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: So you are the one that won this card Smile I was watching it but didnt pull the trigger Smile Nice pickup.
Aint it!? Cant be slow on the trigger finger...lol

I know ya'll arent done. I gave few days to pass over I know there is more Graded gems out there! Lets go!!! Smile

Here's some of my 9.5's:
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAzODAtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAzODEtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAzODItMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzAzODMtMS5qcGc.jpg]
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

We have the same Lebron RC Refractor, nice looking BGS cards you got there! Thank you for sharing your great looking collection!!! Smile