`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you get signed?

What would you get signed?
I just bought my ticket to a local signing of the Mariners Rookie Phenom Michael Pineda. Need some advice on what to get signed?

Official Rawling's MLB Baseball?

8 x 10 Photo?

Card?

Thanks! Will post pics after the signing!
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

RE: What would you get signed?
Probably a ball, see if you can get him to sign on the sweet spot (he might not). Was he in last year's A&G? Those cards are perfect for sigs
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

See if he will sign your hat or if you have an authentic jersey get that signed.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

my game used bats! I cant take them into a game at Turner field (they take them away) so its hard to get them signed....if I couldn't get one of those then I would go with a RoML Baseball

[Image: 005.jpg]
X

A solid looking 16x20 photo if you can find one.

Baseballs can fade/yellow over time. A BIG photo is impressive.

Cards are a safe bet.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

I would do a photo 8x10 or bigger, a ball would be 2nd...don't do a hat
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

For the $25 you're getting charged by DJs I would do something large to show off. Do make sure they aren't going to charge a premium for oversized items like they slipped in a couple years ago for their Tim Lincecum signing.

first find out if the player does larger autos....( or does them well)

I went to a show in 2006 and had Alex Gordon sign several baseballs and a bat. The baseballs looked great and sold really well. The bat looked awful. It was clear he didn't sign many larger items.
X

Thanks for the advice guys, the LCS offers a couple photos they have stocked in house for 5 bucks each. See below. I'm going to stop by Safeco tomorrow and see if they have anything better. Let me know what you like better.

[Image: pineda2.jpg]

[Image: pineda1.jpg]
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

that first one looks great! gl!
X