`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you get signed?

RE: What would you get signed?
(06-28-2011, 11:08 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: A 16x20 is going to be hard to find around here. The best bet, and I doubt they have any left over unsigned after their signing with Pineda a month ago, would be Mill Creek. I tried to check their website but whoever designed it has no idea how to create a multi-paged model. No matter what link you try to use takes you to their information about PSA coming in again.

As for 8x10s, the only thing you're going to find different than what DJs has available will be a studio shot. Those can be found anywhere from the Mariners team store to Fred Meyer, depending on how up to date each location is with their orders. The team store will be more expensive than anywhere else you check for anything.
Wow you and I are on the same wave length. I am pretty familiar with Mill Creek, I have found some nice 11 x 14 shots online to order, but they're like 15 bucks for the photo and to ship it in time it will cost 20 bucks shipping so for the money it just isn't worth it.

Ended up swamped at work and didn't get down to Safeco, but tomorrow I should have better luck.

BTW do you happen to own a LCS in the Seattle area? Your user name just had me wonder. Thanks again for all the feedback, hope I can find a better photo, I am leaning towards the first pic, but I really wanted one in the Teal jerseys from this year.
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

check this page out http://www.photofile.com/SportsProducts/...ineda.html
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I WOULD GO WITH THE PHOTO. I THINK THOSE LOOK BEST. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AFTER YOU GET IT SIGNED. I MET PINEDA AT A RAINIERS GAME HERE IN UTAH LAST YEAR. HE IS SO LAID BACK. SIGNED 2 BALLS AND 2 8x10'S FOR ME AND ALSO BOTH MY BOYS PROGRAMS AS WELL. GLAD I GOT THEM BEFORE HE GOT CALLED UP AND I MISSED THE CHANCE TO GET THEM.
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

Just got back from the Pineda signing. Scanned the photo for you guys to see. Had a great time! Comments welcome.

[Image: SCAN0018.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 10:06 PM)sports_guy21 Wrote: Just got back from the Pineda signing. Scanned the photo for you guys to see. Had a great time! Comments welcome.

[Image: SCAN0018.jpg]
Looks great!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Awesome! I'm glad you didn't do a card. I guess I am weird, but I hate in-person signed cards. I either want the autograph issue ones, or no auto on it at all.

(06-28-2011, 09:32 PM)sports_guy21 Wrote: Wow you and I are on the same wave length. I am pretty familiar with Mill Creek, I have found some nice 11 x 14 shots online to order, but they're like 15 bucks for the photo and to ship it in time it will cost 20 bucks shipping so for the money it just isn't worth it.

Ended up swamped at work and didn't get down to Safeco, but tomorrow I should have better luck.

BTW do you happen to own a LCS in the Seattle area? Your user name just had me wonder. Thanks again for all the feedback, hope I can find a better photo, I am leaning towards the first pic, but I really wanted one in the Teal jerseys from this year.
Your photo looks good. I can see that he took his time signing for you and it looks better than what his autograph looked like last year in Tacoma.

I don't have a shop but am fairly well known in the area. Come by and say hi Saturday if you happen to make it to the show.

Looks great!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(07-01-2011, 01:09 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Your photo looks good. I can see that he took his time signing for you and it looks better than what his autograph looked like last year in Tacoma.

I don't have a shop but am fairly well known in the area. Come by and say hi Saturday if you happen to make it to the show.
Thanks man, what is going on Saturday? Give me some details and I'll see if I can make it out. Have a great weekend!

(07-01-2011, 03:17 PM)sports_guy21 Wrote: Thanks man, what is going on Saturday? Give me some details and I'll see if I can make it out. Have a great weekend!
The show's at Factoria Mall in Bellevue. It isn't too far from DJs.