Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beckett Community!

Beckett Community!
I am going to try this once again.

Thank you for all that the community has done for me! All of you! I am going to be leaving the hobby for good, but will pop in to the boards to see people's breaks and acquisitions once in a while. I will be looking to move all of my stuff (marked in Org.) and am only looking for the Scratching The Surface and two Jaroslav Halak RC's that I need (OPC Premier and Be A Player). Thank you again, collectors, for the great year-and-a-half!

Randi

RE: Beckett Community!
WHAT!!!!!! PM IS DEFINATELY ON THE WAY!!!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Randi, good luck to you. We will certainly miss you here on beckett. Make sure you check in every one in a while!

This is indeed bad news, hope all is well and look forward to your visit here.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I hope to see you back in the hobby again. It could use more people like you.

I need to get that Giroux Winning Materials off of you still plus the JVR/Giroux Winning Combos!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

It's a shame you are leaving for the reasons you stated . Hope it is a short disappearance, as the hobby can use you, and no matter all the problems that this hobby may bring, that at the end of the day, the good trumps the bad.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Awww, leaving why?!?! Please shoot me a PM, it's been great having you here, and it'll be a shame to see you go!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Randi- As all of the other traders have posted, you know that Im so sorry to see that it has come to this point, but per your pm, I completely understand where you are coming from. Words cannot express my gratitude for your collecting generosity, and your friendship that has become paramount to my collecting/personal life. The community here will miss your cardboard insight/positive encouragement and I wish you nothing but the best. Anytime you need ANYTHING, please either send me a pm or an email at skelscardclozzit@aol.com. This is most certaintly a sad day for all that have come to know you! Please take care of yourself and that beautiful son of yours! I will most certaintly be in touch!
-Craig

Sad to see you go
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming

Randi: I can only guess as to your reasons for leaving. Like the others, I hope this is a short sabbatical, but given some of the comments I've read, I can fully understand why you'd consider this measure. It is indeed a sad day for this community, this hobby, and these boards that you've had to reach this decision. I'll miss your kind words as well as your encouragement to any and all who needed a shot of wisdom (myself included!!). Best of luck my friend!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database