`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beckett Community!

RE: Beckett Community!
(06-13-2011, 09:03 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: Ok Randi. I've been holding out on you. I have a very nice O-Pee-Chee Premier Halak (008/299) with one white and three red swatches. It's yours as a back-to-school present. I am passing through Halifax later this morning, if you can meet me somewhere, well it just might make your day! Spud
HOLY COW, Spud!!!

Haha! Thank you so much for the great integrity! I would love to grab that off of you, but I am pretty busy until around 4:00 pm this afternoon. If you will be in town around then, then we can meet up. Thank you so much, and I hope that I can repay the notion in the near future!

Randi

We'll find a time later in the day to meet. No repay necessary! Spud

(06-13-2011, 09:24 AM)rayeates Wrote: HOLY COW, Spud!!!

Haha! Thank you so much for the great integrity! I would love to grab that off of you, but I am pretty busy until around 4:00 pm this afternoon. If you will be in town around then, then we can meet up. Thank you so much, and I hope that I can repay the notion in the near future!

Randi
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Solid. This is why I still like Beckett.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(06-13-2011, 10:54 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Solid. This is why I still like Beckett.
Very well said, Chris! This is the best site due to the community!

Thank you to Dennis (mrspudhead) for this amazing add to my Personal Collection! Spud has been very integral in adding to my collection, as well as making transactions with me. I give him a recommendation to ANY trader here on Beckett! Thank you very much for this amazing card!!!

[Image: 002.jpg]

And to everyone else... I thank you for the great words of kindness! I am truly touched by how many people respect me and my decisions! Should anyone be interested in photography (I am hoping to land a good camera and head to some sports events) please let me know and I would love to share my photos!

Randi

Hey, I can always use a good photo shoot of sporting events. Post your adventures here, I'm sure we would all love to see your work.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

You should come to Philly for the Winter Classic! The city itself has some great historical buildings and other great places for photography. Couple that with the craziness of the Winter Classic and it's a win win.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

(06-13-2011, 09:36 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: You should come to Philly for the Winter Classic! The city itself has some great historical buildings and other great places for photography. Couple that with the craziness of the Winter Classic and it's a win win.
That would be fantastic! Alas... I am not THAT well off! Haha! I hear tickets to those things are out of this world. Someone told me that they got one from a scalper for $1500 in Calgary... and that was for not too good seats! I have to get my camera first and work from there.

Randi

(06-13-2011, 09:52 PM)rayeates Wrote: That would be fantastic! Alas... I am not THAT well off! Haha! I hear tickets to those things are out of this world. Someone told me that they got one from a scalper for $1500 in Calgary... and that was for not too good seats! I have to get my camera first and work from there.

Randi
Let's just say, I tried going to the Detroit/Chicago game. Huge Detroit fan, going to wrigley in on my bucket list. I went on stubhub, and I would of sat anywhere. I grabbed a water, sat down, typed in the event, looked for 3 seconds, and then said, "Not today Nino, not today."
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(06-13-2011, 09:55 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Let's just say, I tried going to the Detroit/Chicago game. Huge Detroit fan, going to wrigley in on my bucket list. I went on stubhub, and I would of sat anywhere. I grabbed a water, sat down, typed in the event, looked for 3 seconds, and then said, "Not today Nino, not today."
Bahahaha! That is hilarious! I am not laughing at your misfortunes, but your description! Thanks for sharing that one!

Randi

Sounds good to me Randi...Hang out with me, stay at my house and take what should be some great pics at the Bank...Got some connections too, alas they are for the Philthies, but might get our foot in the door...Ill return the favor at the Heritage and you can show me around Canada..I should be divorced by then! HaHa!