`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slowly obtaining new stuff...

slowly obtaining new stuff...
OK. Since I'm relatively new here I figured I'd share my trade tendencies in a new thread!

I'm in the process of acquiring a small amount of newer cards to supplement my large 90's collection. I really don't have much of an attachment to the newer cards and would be willing to sell them very cheap or trade them at a minimum of 1.5/1 in your favor...probably closer to 2/1. I am hoping to get some mid-late 90's high-end base MJ's (or middle-of-the-road inserts), or some nice Mitch Richmond cards also from that era. Additionally, I collect Ohio State stuff, basketball and football, so any autos of OSU players or RC cards where they are in their OSU gear would be of interest.

I don't really have a ton of trade bait yet but I'm working on it! I may have some 09-10 UD base set fillers as well that I haven't yet uploaded. Feel free to check out my stuff and PM me if anything is of interest to you.

Thanks!!

RE: slowly obtaining new stuff...
(05-31-2011, 12:23 AM)buckunteer Wrote: OK. Since I'm relatively new here I figured I'd share my trade tendencies in a new thread!

I'm in the process of acquiring a small amount of newer cards to supplement my large 90's collection. I really don't have much of an attachment to the newer cards and would be willing to sell them very cheap or trade them at a minimum of 1.5/1 in your favor...probably closer to 2/1. I am hoping to get some mid-late 90's high-end base MJ's (or middle-of-the-road inserts), or some nice Mitch Richmond cards also from that era. Additionally, I collect Ohio State stuff, basketball and football, so any autos of OSU players or RC cards where they are in their OSU gear would be of interest.

I don't really have a ton of trade bait yet but I'm working on it! I may have some 09-10 UD base set fillers as well that I haven't yet uploaded. Feel free to check out my stuff and PM me if anything is of interest to you.

Thanks!!
Sent you an open offer.

I bought a couple more blasters today. Not a ton of good stuff except for a "super rare" Kobe starquest and the Larry Bird/Ray Allen dual game materials card. I'm in the process of updating my organize, but just remember (with the exception of the Bird/Allen GU card cause I like it!) Any new stuff you want from my trade/sell collection I'll sell 60% off high book or trade 1.5x-2x in your favor for older MJ's, Mitch Richmonds and Ohio State stuff.

Bumping my own thread here. I've picked up a couple decent cards recently, including a Tyreke Evans SP RC and a Panini Derrick Brown RC Auto. Still willing to trade in your favor! Take a look at my organize if you'd like Smile Thanks!

RE: slowly obtaining new stuff...EDITED...NOW WITH SCANS!
OK. I finally got my scanner to work and posted everything of reasonable interest to my new photobucket here..

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...or%20sell/

Everything should be in my organize as up for trade/sell. OUMike83 has dibs on the Griffin RC and Dodgy on the Kidd refractor, but everything else is fair game!

I would prefer to sell them, however, as I am actually having problems getting paid by my new boss (like we'll be going to court soon if he doesn't shape up), but I will always entertain trade offers so don't hesitate to start one up.

Thanks for looking Smile

I wouldnt mind the Durants you have. PLMK what you are interested in.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Just updated my bucket again. I pulled a handful of decent cards out of an assortment box today, including an 07-08 Topps Durant RC, 09-10 Prestige Blake Griffin RC, 07-08 Ultra Kobe gold medallion, 07-08 Hot Prospects Kobe Stat Tracker and an 08-09 Kobe First Edition All-NBA.

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...or%20sell/

all for sale preferably, or for trade!

RE: slowly obtaining new stuff...UPDATE WITH SCANS!!
Just added a couple new scans to my photobucket. Recent hits include:

09-10 Panini Blake Griffin RC
09-10 Panini Blake Griffin Decals
09-10 UD Masterpieces LeBron
09-10 UD Now Appearing Kobe
09-10 UD Dual Game Materials LeBron/Magic Johnson

all are for trade or for sale (still haven't been paid by my new boss, quickly becoming a bad situation), but as I mentioned in my blaster box summary I'm attending a couple card shows next weekend and plan to use most of my newer stuff as trade bait. On here I typically trade 1.5-2x in others' favor since I'm less fond of the newer cards, but I'll want even trades for this stuff, at least this week!

Patience is a virtue haha. Thanks for looking Smile

RE: slowly obtaining new stuff...SCANS ADDED 6-29-11
Hey all,

Adding a scan of some recent pickups. Several GU pieces though nothing earth-shattering. The SN's are listed below the link to the scan.

Thanks for checking! As always, all are for trade!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...=001-4.jpg

Deron Williams: 176/499

Ekpe Udoh: 284/499

Brendan Haywood: 137/199

Paul Pierce: 090/499

Quincy Douby: 248/499

Not going to bother with scans this time but I've made a few decent pickups recently. All are for trade.

05-06 Topps Chris Paul RC
07-08 Sp Rookie Edition Joakim Noah RC
07-08 SP Rookie Edition Brandan Wright GU piece
07-08 Topps Kevin Durant 57-58 variation.
07-08 Ultra Lucky 13 RCs of Jeff Green, Al Horford and Thaddeus Young
07-08 Fleer Decade of Excellence Kobe
09-10 Panini Inscriptions Jermaine Taylor Auto
09-10 Classics DaJuan Summers on-card Auto #'d/999