`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slowly obtaining new stuff...

RE: slowly obtaining new stuff...
Any chance on sending me all your listed BB from '89 back for one or two BKB cards of mine. You may see something in my Org that you like.
Thanks,
Mickey

Just updated my bucket. Not a lot of big stuff in there but take a look if you'd like!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...or%20sell/

some of it may not yet be listed in my org as I need to update that as well, but it should be done by tues-wed at the latest. Thanks for looking!

Just wondering if you've mailed out your cards for our trade yet. As you still have under 25 completed trades, you still send first. lmk.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(08-02-2011, 07:47 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Just wondering if you've mailed out your cards for our trade yet. As you still have under 25 completed trades, you still send first. lmk.
Busy week here in the states for me! (Not to mention rent/bills due!) I will get them shipped Thursday, Friday at the latest. I'll be sure to update it on the trade page when I send them out.

RE: UPDATED SCANS 8-11 slowly obtaining new stuff
Just put in another couple scans of my newer stuff...

highlights include: dual game materials of Moses Malone/Julius Erving and Ben Gordon/Baron Davis; 2 RCs each of Durant, Curry and Blake Griffin; Paul Pierce GU/499; Ronnie Brewer auto/250

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...or%20sell/

I'm looking for PC stuff only or some really nice trade bait as I've found a local trader with a lot of the $10-$50 90's Jordan inserts I need. Shoot me some offers!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

OK for some reason I can't get the thread title to change to state that I have updated scans, but I have new scans up. The link on the previous post is good, so check them out if you get a chance!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(08-13-2011, 07:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: OK for some reason I can't get the thread title to change to state that I have updated scans, but I have new scans up. The link on the previous post is good, so check them out if you get a chance!
Sent an open offer. Gary.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

some more new pickups for trade...got a Paul/Iverson dual materials among them, here's the scans:

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...=001-1.jpg

my newer stuff for trade!
Hey everyone. Just picked up a couple 09-10 UD Blasters and scanned in some hits. ALL are for trade, including the MJ! They're listed below in case you don't want to check the scan:

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...=001-3.jpg

Now Appearing: MJ
SP RCs: Harden, Jennings, Blake Griffin
Immortals: Bird
Dual GU: Mcgrady/Tayshaun Prince; Garnett/Nowitzki

Thanks for looking!