Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Jonathan Toews
12-11-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: Jonathan Toews
Still haven't recieved been a year or so i think. oh well. don't see his FB page anymore that was up before. scam maybe? seemed like it was him tho. Just thru the conversation we had. If it was him. I am disappointed.

2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 140/140
2013-14 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 1/160
My bucket : http://photobucket.com/home/HockeyCardsPlus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2015, 03:03 AM
(05-22-2011 12:47 PM)parallelguy Wrote:  I was sitting at my computer checking orders and then all of a sudden I got a message that Jonathan Toews accepted my friend request on FB. Figuring it was just the normal Fan Page, it was him and he ran a contest to guess his next favorite team next to Chicago. I guessed Colorado because he was a big Sakic fan and I was right. I won a autographed Photo. He sent me a message of how I wanted it signed, then asked me about my website cause he was looking for other autographed photo's and was a little shy about asking other players. I still can't believe it. Best day I've had in awhile.

Congratulations bro, getting his autograph almost as good as meting him in person!
06-11-2015, 07:24 AM
I've got an autographed Duncan Keith hat and puck that I bought from his charity website. I think that's fair: You have a charity, I donate a little money to it, and you send me some autographs.

You might search around to see if Toews has anything similar. I quick look from me didn't turn up anything, but I appreciate a player saying, "I'm not pocketing this money. It's going to my charity." That's pretty rare from my experience. However, Keith is a pretty rare player.

I collect all things Duncan Keith plus other Chicago athletes in their respective Halls of Fame - in addition to several authors and personal favorites from past and present Chicago rosters. The other 37,000 cards in my collection I will happily trade to you.