`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UD FAIL !! Help / Advice Please (Update w/ semi warm-fuzzy feeling)

RE: Upperdeck FAIL !! Help / Advice Please
I have two experiences with UD's customer service this year Gooch, and both of them have been outstanding !!!

They have really taken care of both myself and pbeanjr Smile

Talk to them, let them know your concerns and I know they'll take care of ya Smile

Just remember you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar Wink

(04-14-2011, 10:49 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Agreed. Play it by ear. Start slowly and end with a BANG if you have too.
Agreed!!! Rod Woodson is what you pulled and should be who you get (jf that's who you want) even if it isn't the exact same card.

Upper Deck has by far the best customer service. They will try all they can to help you in your loss. I would give them a call and see what they will do.

(04-14-2011, 11:34 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Just give em the bedroom voice first. Then if that doesn't work, try a french accent.
The bedroom voice usually gets me in trouble...
The french accent is too difficult to understand. Try the chinese or north korean... it's more....... threatening. Wink
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Try your best to get a Woodson of some kind. If not, try to get a PC player around the same value. Smile

(04-15-2011, 11:36 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Try the chinese or north korean... it's more....... threatening. Wink
I don't think he can make himself sound so old though.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(04-15-2011, 12:38 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I don't think he can make himself sound so old though.
Naw man!
Just keep talking in the accent, and every now and again throw in the word "nuclear." bwahahaha
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

So I called, and I tried to act somewhat dissatisfied.....to no avail......they asked what teams I collect, I told them I ONLY collect Joe Namath & Rod Woodson. LOL We will have to see !!
Insert Banner.

I'm about to call upper deck for this exact same redemption would love to know what you ended up getting

i actually haven't rec'd anything. i need to contact them, thanks for the reminder.
Insert Banner.