`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UD FAIL !! Help / Advice Please (Update w/ semi warm-fuzzy feeling)

RE: UD FAIL !! Help / Advice Please (Update w/ semi warm-fuzzy feeling)
2 HOF corners on one card. Pretty sweet replacement, if you ask me!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(01-05-2012, 10:43 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: My feeling is, and no offense to Lem Barney.....but I didn't really want him on my Woodson card. Sad
If you really feel that way you can try calling them back and ask them to try again. Inform them the Woodson in your eyes is a of a kind card "and no offense to Lem Barney" he is a bum and he ruins your card. Explain how dual/triple/quad autos are disgusting in your eyes and how you hope they can match it with a card you can display on your mantle as you planned to do with the Woodson. Inform them of 15 players that you have fond childhood memories watching and explain how they would be recommended replacement players. Kindly remind them none of this dual crap you want something signed only by your childhood hero. Not him and Lem Barney.

Explain your frustration and how you miss upper deck products in NFL attire and say Panini and Topps suck. That may help to Smile

If I were in your shoes, I would try for something else.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-06-2012, 08:21 AM)itsdagooch Wrote: The minute i flipped it over......i thought......darn you pbean...
.darn you
bwahahahahahahahahahaha Smile