`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Looking for 2010 Topps Throwback Patches*

nutshell278 Wrote:I have Stephen Jackson. I collect mostly Steelers.

That is an AWESOME banner!!!!

Alamosakid Wrote:alright man ill check to see whats up with that moreno$0do you have any demaryius thomas, decker, or perrish cox?$0
$0$0$0$0$0I don't have any of them, sorry. If you find anything you like in my organize send me an offer.$0
[Image: DD.jpg]

This site is still messed with 2010 Topps, I saw Alamosakid's moreno in his organize, but it wouldn't allow me to add it to a trade. Can you all make sure to check the for trade boxes, please. If that doesn't week we would probably have to figure out a trade and include the Throwbacks as a "freebie", that's the only thing I can think of atm. I am interested in everyone's Throwback patches so if you'd like to figure somehting out with me either send me a message, post here, or send a trade offer with a comment. Thanks, this is annoying!!

late bump - Could any of you that posted here just send me your offers, that would be very helpful. Thanks alot

i have a ryan grant packers throwback patch, I will let go for the low price of you pming me your address, again......lol
[Image: nice.gif]

New Goal: Mean Joe Greene SuperCollector

I also collect:
Andre Ware,Brian Cushing, Tim Tebow, Ray Lewis, Josh Hamilton

I have brees, chris johnson, k britt and s jackson. lmk if you still need any of these and I'll check your organize if you do. thanks
Looking for HOF, Old School Players patches and autos

bucket:
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/M...?start=all

tags:
http://s37.photobucket.com/home/MADDMAXX714/tags

Drobinson23mvp Wrote:i have a ryan grant packers throwback patch, I will let go for the low price of you pming me your address, again......lol
$0$0$0$0$0Oh awesome man, thanks alot! and just letting you know your cards will be out tomorrow!$0

maddmaxx714 Wrote:I have brees, chris johnson, k britt and s jackson. lmk if you still need any of these and I'll check your organize if you do. thanks
$0$0$0$0$0I do need them all, I'll PM now.$0

Letting everyone know that I have just sent PMs to anyone that has expressed interest in this thread. Keep sending me offers please Smile

My scanner/printer is down, but I do have a Reavis from the Jets. Looking for a Bengal other than Benson or a Cowboy.
If you want to trade, I need DC and a padded mailer at a minimum. Rarely do I collect or trade for anything other than Bengals/Jaguars and some Cowboys.
http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/...0Football/