`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1st bowman chrome super fractor 1/1 patrick schuster wow enjoy guys

im sending my card to get it graded , what do you guys think ?

Congratulations. That is a really nice card. You got the card from just one pack that you bought?

yes , only 1 , what do you think should i send it to get graded it looks great to me just a lil small ding on the corner but that is of course a factory damage problem. do you have a clue how good is this kid ?

Thats a great pull no matter who the player is.  Calm down just a tad though.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

i been trying to be as much updated and try to inform what i know from this talented young pitcher all i can say he looks good , he even came out on espn.

benner73 Wrote:Thats a great pull no matter who the player is. Calm down just a tad though.

+1. Superfractors are always an amazing pull. But please calm down with the posts.

tdh060708 Wrote:
benner73 Wrote:Thats a great pull no matter who the player is. Calm down just a tad though.

+1. Superfractors are always an amazing pull. But please calm down with the posts.

+2....Your acting like your a pitchman for the kid.
Photobucket http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/cspaced/
Collecting Phil Hughes
[Image: HughesN.jpg]

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm actually in the process of a rainbow...
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

turo650 Wrote:what do you think should i send it to get graded it looks great to me just a lil small ding on the corner but that is of course a factory damage problem.

It depends on your reasoning behind getting it graded. If you're planning to keep it for your collection, and you prefer to have your top tier cards graded, then go ahead. But I think if you're concerned about the value, then I don't believe grading it will have an effect. Grading, in my opinion, is used to distinguish a card from other cards that would otherwise be the same. This is a 1/1, so it doesn't need to be distinguished, and it's value depends much more on how this player turns out than whether or not it's graded. I'm sure some of the veterans here can give you some better feedback on this, as I'm just getting back into the hobby in the past couple of years.

I personally never quite understood the rush to go get limited edition high end cards graded, but that's just me emoticon I've always preferred grading for vintage cards (which for me is anything in the early 80's and earlier, but that's a reflection of my age) or more current cards that are condition sensitive (ex: the '93 SP Jeter).

personally if I pulled that I would sell it just based on the whole superfractor hype.. its not strasburg or harper so to be honest its not gonna carry a super premium anyway. maybe a couple hundred bucks unless the kids family starts bidding on it as well.