Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1st bowman chrome super fractor 1/1 patrick schuster wow enjoy guys

turo650 Wrote:he even came out on espn.

That is a cool card. I haven't even seen a superfractor in person so must have been exciting to pull it. However I can't believe nobody mentioned this before, but when you say he came out on ESPN are you talking about coming out of the closet emoticon

Nice card. It's shiny and stuff, but don't get it graded. The ding will kill the grade. Sell it, and sell it now.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

I would hold onto it. He's very projectable and guys like this go through a lot of tweaks and changes in the Rookie Leagues. Sometimes pitching coaches will take away there best secondary pitches from HS and make them completely focus on learning a new pitch or improving on a weakness (i.e change up), so for some pitchers, you can't really go by there stats in the first year or two. His peripherals are improving so that's a good sign either way.

There's always a chance that prospects will flop, at any given time, so there's an inherent risk with any of the minor leaguers. But this typically isn't a good time to sell on a projectable lefty. He's going to have lots of chances (being a lefty) and right now you would only see the negative effects of learning new pitches and none of the rewards. I would give it some time but IMO there's no reason to get too giddy about a pitcher like this until there's time to see how well he takes to the changes. Hope this helps
[Image: Gehrig.jpg]

Collecting Lou Gehrig and Tommy Henrich

thank you , for your advice it help alot thanks.

RE: 1st bowman chrome super fractor 1/1 patrick schuster wow enjoy guys
Nice $50 card.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-