`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Going to an upcoming baseball game, how should I go about getting autos?

RE: Going to an upcoming baseball game, how should I go about getting autos?
(04-14-2014, 07:55 AM)djohn Wrote: Other than a hot chick, you can take a cute kid with you...but in all seriousness getting autos at a minor league game is pretty easy. Just be polite and be prepared (if you don't already have something in your hand and a pen ready to be used then a player is more likely to pass you by). The upside to minor league games is a lot of the players can be very personable and don't mind signing and even chatting while signing.
Also before you go you should decide whether you want quality or quantity (i.e. do you really just want 1 or 2 top players autos or the more players that sign the better). If you just want the top players than be ready to be disappointed as they might not sign at all or could be swarmed by other autograph hounds. One final note, be sure to look into who all the managers and coaches are as there are usually some ex-MLBers that are now coaching in the minors. It always amazes me how much easier it can be to get a coach to sign, and that coach could've been a pretty good MLBer at one time (sometimes even a HOFer).

Well, looks like I should grab a book then! I would try to get as many as I could, but how would I go about getting them then? I don't wanna just go up near the dugout or the 'pen during the game since I've been in that situation in high school ball and gets annoying when a parent or friend(student) comes up to the players to talk. I have a start though, thanks!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going to an upcoming baseball game, how should I go about getting autos? - by Racinghy - 04-14-2014, 09:27 AM