`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seeking opinions on 86 fleer basketball cards

RE: seeking opinions on 86 fleer basketball cards
Appreciate the great advice. I have a detailed spreadsheet of the card, grades, pop report, cost etc...so I definitely know exactly how much i spent. My credit card bill is getting a bit out of hand so ive decided to calm things down a bit. It is hard however when you see a card that you need and wonder if i dont jump on it, when it will show up again. If only i had some patience..

Thanks again for the advice. Ill post up some pics once the rest of the cards come in the mail.

(10-17-2012, 08:39 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: If you truly want to collect the set for yourself.. I would keep it up, but buy them when you see them for a decent price.. don't be buying bkb cards using your credit card.. you'll end up paying way more than expected after all that interest adds up.. I spent $5K on one of my credit cards a few years ago, buying cases... & singles I needed. I will never put that much on a credit card again, especially cardboard... credit cards are meant for use during emergencies...

If you can get some cheap BGS 8's, then I would pick those up & then replace them when you can... that way you can still complete a graded set.. & resell them down the road.. keep track how much you spent for them, so you can make sure you don't lose money on them... I've done that with a few of my cards... I started keeping track how much I spent for each of my Jordan Farmar cards...

If you have a photobucket, show off your collection & welcome to Beckett!!

Good luck!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: seeking opinions on 86 fleer basketball cards - by Elee712 - 10-17-2012, 09:22 PM