`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
chop it up or leave intact? your opinions please!

RE: chop it up or leave intact? your opinions please!
(10-15-2012, 08:46 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: If customizing cards is ur thing/passion, then I would make some cards out if it
It has been lately and as a matter of fact I already have a draft design in my head..

(10-15-2012, 04:06 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Where did you get the jersey & autos? city/town?

They're all from after the local team's (Valencia Basket) games, who play ACB National League. It's great because after the games you just go to the player's entrance and you wait for them to come out. It's how I already got some former NBA players' autos - Juan Carlos Navarro, Rudy Fernandez, Ime Udoka, Yaroslav Korolev and upcoming NBA players like Nando de Colo (Spurs), Victor Claver (Blazers) and Henk Norel (Wolves).

For this season I've got over 20 NBA cards ready for signature including an Andres Nocioni Bulls card which I hope to get signed this Sunday.

Funny thing is that these autos wouldn't raise a dime on eBay or COMC, but the fact that you picked em up yourself adds a lot of (emotional) value to it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: chop it up or leave intact? your opinions please! - by folkertino - 10-15-2012, 04:40 PM