`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5x in Your Favor - Football for Football - Please Read

RE: 5x in Your Favor - Football for Football - Please Read
(06-06-2012, 11:20 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Nope it still says it was shipped to your place the 2nd, hasn't updated. I think it should be here tomorrow. Feel free to take a peak at my org and let me know if there is anything you can use.

It should be there tomorrow but let me know if you have any issues.

In terms of trading in favor I don't know if it's worth it for you. Let me give some examples of what I intend on this so you and other readers understand.

Let's say you like the Jets (just throwing a Team out there). Well, I wanna send you everything I have $5.00 and under. So, let's say there is (10) $1 cards, (8) $2.00 cards, and (5) $5.00 cards. You are getting $51 in value and I would be looking for $2 in value for the $1 cards, $4 in value for the $2 cards, and $10 in value for the $5.00 cards for a total of $16 in value from you. So, maybe I pick (1) $15.00 Serial/Rookie card or (2) $8.00 RC or (3) $5.00 serial number cards etc. The cards don't have to be superstars. Im trying to be really fair.

Im just trying to really reduce my collection.
(06-06-2012, 11:14 PM)charps Wrote: Offer sent, let me know what you think and we can dicker if need be

Returned offer.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5x in Your Favor - Football for Football - Please Read - by lsolarte1 - 06-06-2012, 11:33 PM