Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 5x in Your Favor - Football for Football - Please Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I am drastically trying to reduce the size of my collection and apparently I broke a few rules recently because my posts got deleted.

Sorry Mods, didn't realize I was being a rebel!

Anyhow, I need to do this quickly because my office is about to become our baby's room. Here's what I am willing to do.

I will trade in your favor along the following general guidelines:

BV $1.00 or less - 5x in your favor
BV $2.00 (to $1) - 4x in your favor
BV $5.00 (to $2) - 2.5x in your favor.

Do you like a certain team, take all of my low end, base....I'm not looking for autos for a bunch of base. I simply looking to maybe get a $10 RC or Serial number card and I am willing to send you a min. of $25 in BV up to as much as $50 in BV for it.

List the ones you are interested in, I AM very confident, I will respond with a deal that works for both of us!

Thanks, Leo
You have any other Harvin stuff?
Check my org for anything else you might be able to use. I don't mind trading down a bit and loading up on nice tradebait. Understandably though I am going to hold off on sending until the first trade is completed obviously.
(06-06-2012, 10:27 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: [ -> ]You have any other Harvin stuff?
Everything I have is listed. Is there a team you like? I won't typically have huge amounts of one person.
(06-06-2012, 10:35 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]Check my org for anything else you might be able to use. I don't mind trading down a bit and loading up on nice tradebait. Understandably though I am going to hold off on sending until the first trade is completed obviously.
I wouldn't expect you to do otherwise, since you didn't receive today I would have to assume you will have it tomorrow. Did the old DC number show anything new?
Not really a team collector, mainly just certain players
For those of you who have read and decided it wasn't sexy enough for you... I'll do the work. Just tell me what team you collect and I'll send an offer I think is fair. Then all you have to do is decide if you agree!
(06-06-2012, 10:39 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: [ -> ]Not really a team collector, mainly just certain players
Favorite position? Actually, that could be tough since there is no filter for that, but I don't mind, I really need to make room and pretty quickly.

Maybe give me a list of players you like to collect.
Offer sent, let me know what you think and we can dicker if need be
(06-06-2012, 10:38 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: [ -> ]Everything I have is listed. Is there a team you like? I won't typically have huge amounts of one person.

I wouldn't expect you to do otherwise, since you didn't receive today I would have to assume you will have it tomorrow. Did the old DC number show anything new?
Nope it still says it was shipped to your place the 2nd, hasn't updated. I think it should be here tomorrow. Feel free to take a peak at my org and let me know if there is anything you can use.
(06-06-2012, 11:20 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]Nope it still says it was shipped to your place the 2nd, hasn't updated. I think it should be here tomorrow. Feel free to take a peak at my org and let me know if there is anything you can use.
It should be there tomorrow but let me know if you have any issues.

In terms of trading in favor I don't know if it's worth it for you. Let me give some examples of what I intend on this so you and other readers understand.

Let's say you like the Jets (just throwing a Team out there). Well, I wanna send you everything I have $5.00 and under. So, let's say there is (10) $1 cards, (8) $2.00 cards, and (5) $5.00 cards. You are getting $51 in value and I would be looking for $2 in value for the $1 cards, $4 in value for the $2 cards, and $10 in value for the $5.00 cards for a total of $16 in value from you. So, maybe I pick (1) $15.00 Serial/Rookie card or (2) $8.00 RC or (3) $5.00 serial number cards etc. The cards don't have to be superstars. Im trying to be really fair.

Im just trying to really reduce my collection.
(06-06-2012, 11:14 PM)charps Wrote: [ -> ]Offer sent, let me know what you think and we can dicker if need be
Returned offer.
Sent you an offer with questions.
Pages: 1 2 3