`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone asked about pack searching...

RE: Someone asked about pack searching...
I agree with the previous posts about my question. Thats basically how I looked at it too. It robs people of a fair chance but its not actually against any rules or laws. I wouldnt just say its too bad for the kids because its everybody thats getting ripped off. I guess I dont care quite as much about pack searchers as some other people which is okay. I agree it is unethical and just plain rude. Also the opening of the packs and taking the hit is robbery. But I am just quite happy about where the hobby is today as a whole. I mean we can actually go to almost every walmart or target and buy cards. Blaster boxes are the best thing to ever happen to retail. So looking at it as a whole, kids and everybody have that chance with blasters along as their not bought and brought back like the OP's situation. I have never caught anybody pack searching but Im not sure what I could do about it anyway. I mean, I could say they are ruining the hobby for somebody and that its rude but theres nothing there thats illegal or against the store rules. I really almost think they should just do away with selling individual packs at retail stores.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone asked about pack searching... - by nthnoak - 01-31-2012, 01:31 PM