`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 chrome blasters and will NEVER do it again!

RE: 2 chrome blasters and will NEVER do it again!
I've been waiting on these thread subjects to start.

It seems like with Base Topps,Platinum,& Chrome the first blasters to hit the market are absolutely LOADED.I know that when the 09 & 2010 Platinum blasters came out i was averaging 2 autos per 3 blasters,next shipments wouldn't have any autos even if i got 5 or 6 blasters.Also had decent luck last year with Chrome in the first few weeks,2 autos out of 4 blasters.After those dried up nothing out of the others i got and that was out of 7-8 blasters.

This year i have noticed this with most of the Topps blasters/racks.First month there are 5-10 threads a day on various sites about great stuff coming out of blasters/racks,soon its only 1-2 threads a week about good pulls.But by then everybody is going blaster crazy and not hitting crap.Seems like good marketing on Topps' part.There was no way they could keep up those odds in blasters/racks with Chrome only being a 1 auto per hobby box.

I know that my Wal-Mart didn't get 11' Platinum to a month after i started seeing good breaks on here.When it came in i tried several boxes and a buddy got the others and not a single auto.We haven't got Chrome here yet but i doubt if i even try a box by the time we do get some in.

Just my $.02

Hate to see the bad luck bud but trust me your not the only one.The only time i ever hit anything good in a blaster lately is when my wife picks it out and surprises me with it.If i actually want a blaster its never any good,when she surprises me somehow she has luck.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 chrome blasters and will NEVER do it again! - by budmademewizer - 11-21-2011, 05:42 PM