Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 chrome blasters and will NEVER do it again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought I learned my lesson from last year, the good blasters never make it down here to Texas. 2 Blasters and not 1 auto and not even sure of the best terd of the bunch! I could have bought a nice PC item for the $42 i just spent! Not real happy at the moment. How do you tell the SP's from one another, I know i have double Ponder, Ryan Williams and Randall Cobb so i doubt those are the SP's, but I did get a Hankerson, Torrey Smith, Ingram but dont know how to tell the difference. Anybody know?

This has to be the most brutal box break EVER!

$42 cash, plus gas money to go to town.

Total collection value of cards in 2 boxes - $120.82

I can take things on the chin and dont like to complain but c'mon, paying 33% cash vs BV for a bunch of crap! I could see paying 30 cents on the dollar for a nice auto, but not for this, I could puke right now!
It is all marked FT if any set builders need any. Thanks.
Here you go bud : http://www.dailywax.com/2011/07/2011-top...tion-list/

If you got any Jets in there let me know!
Thanks for the info! I got a Tomlinson Purple, it was the only Jet. It is FT, btw
None are Sp's, even worse of a break.
ouch man....sorry for the bad news.
I have almost gave up buying wax all together bc of my bad luck with it haha.
My dad ran down to the LCS to get a couple of the Becketts and grabbed me 2 packs of chrome
Got a Cam base in the first pack and some random Eagles rookie Colored refractor out of the 2nd pack....cant remember what color...but its the ones /199
Did you get any of the numbered ones?
or any Peytons at all?
Think I have opened 4 blasters and 8 racks and didn't get any autos either so I feel your pain. Best I got was a gold Tomlinson.
Ponder could be good. Something to go up in a few years. I look at it as a rookie investment. Stinks you didn't get an auto, but you did ok.
My blaster gave me a Kris Durham purple. Who? Wink
Its alright man just two bad boxes.
(11-21-2011, 11:19 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]My blaster gave me a Kris Durham purple. Who? Wink
Yikes, who is right! I did get a Matt Ryan and Maclin black refractor and a LT purple, and the rest were a few xfractors, rc's and such. They are all in my org now.
Dang that sucks, hopefully you'll get something good on whatever your next purchase is.
Pages: 1 2 3