IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
THE GREAT 48 Wrote:
spazmatastic Wrote:Bump... and where's a pic from ATL, ARK? Also,<br />
Will, can you move the stopping points list higher up in the OP (at least above the pics of the card)?! I keep missing it and have to go back to the 1st page. It takes a lot of time when Beckett starts dragging (like on the weekends).
<br />
The stopping points are in the very first post under the pics of Frank &amp; Roger.....<br />
Blaynero (ATL) couldnt find the thread so he didnt take a pic and we have a pic from ARK its from Budmademewizer.<br />
<br />
I know where the stopping pts. list is. I meant can you move the list above the pics of the card in your original post? It takes time for it to travel and I keep forgetting to go to the bottom of the OP to see its last or next stop. Then after looking at the newest posts I have to go back to the 1st page to see where all it has been. BTW, thanks again for the JJ Solar Swatches. See my almost complete set in my sig.

Messages In This Thread
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - by RN Collectibles - 08-04-2010, 01:42 PM
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - by spazmatastic - 10-04-2010, 11:41 PM