`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Live Box Break! And Hits from Box Breaks this week!

Live Box Break! And Hits from Box Breaks this week!
Busted into 2014 Topps Chrome yesterday, pulled a Marcus Stroman rookie autograph and a Kevin Siegrist rookie refractor autograph /499. Also some nice refractors and a Billy Hamilton black refractor /100 rookie, Bob Gibson all time rookie insert and a Clayton Kershaw 1989 Topps Chrome insert. Also opened a box of 2008 SP Authentic and pulled a Brandon Phillips By the Letter autograph /50. As well as a Jed Lowrie rookie autograph and a Wesley Wright game used rookie autograph. The hits have been nice so far, also pulled Kelby Tomlinson and Tim Anderson rookie autos out of 2016 Topps Chrome in this past week.

But for the current break, I have purchased this;
2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Baseball Retail 24-Pack Lot
1999 Team Best Diamond Hobby Baseball Box w/ 1 Salvino Bammer Bear
2003 Fleer Patchworks Baseball 24-Pack Retail Box
2005 Leaf Baseball Blister Pack 20-Pack Lot
2005 Donruss Leather & Lumber Baseball Retail 24-Pack Lot

Throughout the night, and by the end of the evening I will try to post any and all hits worth posting!

First we bust into the 1999 Team Best Diamond Hobby Baseball Box w/ 1 Salvino Bammer Bear.
This was a interesting product, the bear I received was a Ryan Anderson No. 33 Beanie Bear, I actually witnessed him pitch in Peoria back in 1999, and it came with a authentic card limiting the bear to /10,000. The 6 packs had a 1:30 insert hit of Damion Minor Diamond Best, also a Michael Cuddyer RC, Pat Burrell, Bronson Arroyo and Milton Bradley.

Messages In This Thread
Live Box Break! And Hits from Box Breaks this week! - by swaswa7575 - 01-11-2017, 04:53 PM