`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk lots of Topps Heritage Minors/Pro Debut

Bulk lots of Topps Heritage Minors/Pro Debut
Looking to buy a few bulk lots of Topps Heritage Minors and Topps Pro Debut. Don't need SPs or parallels, just the basic cards in each set. Can use multiples and can use cards from 2013-present.

Thanks,
Mike

RE: Bulk lots of Topps Heritage Minors/Pro Debut
Still looking, can also use bulk lots of Elite Extra and Bowman Draft/Bowman Prospects from 2013-present.

Thanks,
Mike

Check me. I may have some of what you're looking for.

just heritage minors?? or regular heritage as well.
i have plenty of 13,14 bowman prospects. would sell cheap.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I rip a lot of pro debut and heritage minors. Are you looking for certain players or to complete sets? I don't typically put them in my org.

Send me a PM with your address. I do have many bowman draft and some heritage and pro debut.

take a look to see if I have some you want. I could trade all I have for a couple of 2015 topps chrome cards.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.